• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best Disc Golf Vids Online?

This one documents a trip some buddies and I took to the former Circle R II Disc Golf Ranch in San Saba, TX a few years ago. It even features 2 PDGA Hall of Famers.

You guys aren't right. But then we DG so that goes for all of us.

According to the Circle R ranch website they are still ompen, but only on certain days.

The guy obviously is simply inhuman. I watched that part over and over and it never ceases to look bizarre.

Yeah i went back and read through the other thread and that is not what I ever invisioned it to look like

That disc comes out like a rocket.

if you had the same discs you do now i bet you would too. the unicycle is nuts. how the hell does he get up on it? jane dirt looks like she has mommy sister and uncle dad. reno 911 now stole their shorts from this video.

I love the babe in the sports bra.... Awesome hair

I lost half my quote but if you watch the 1990 video you will see what im talking about

Last edited:
This one's pretty cool - three pros driving the same hole, each drive at 100%, 50%, 20%, and freeze-frame speeds.

This one is good too except for the cheeeeeeeeeeezy music.

Latest posts