• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best disc purchase you ever made

Loaded Question?????

In the sport of discgolf....this question should be outlawed since there are sooooo many possibilities.

I would have to say Crystal FLX challenger, Stalker, and Z SurgeSS...buzzz is probably 4th....but could totally be argued as a hands down #1 choice...much like those who prefer the Rocs....or even T-Birds(probably the most rounded disc in the game)

Decisions...Decisions....going to have nightmares now....:gross:

My best disc is my putter. I use it at least 18 times a round. Find the putter you like the best (for me a Star Aviar P&A). It will make the biggest difference in your game if you can putt with confidence and it starts with a putter you like.

For me it has been two things. DX Eagle X my control improved and so did my distance. The Magnet my putting went from crap to....well its still crap but I am starting to make more than I miss.

Probably my Wham-O 86, I was throwing Super Pros and fastbacks before then. My brother-in-law laughed his ass of at me the first round as I pushed everything left, then I figured out I had to release it flatter (compared to a lid) and kicked his ass. He picked one up the next day.

Probably my Star Mako, that thing flies perfectly straight and its pretty useful on woods courses.

Well, they're are the discs I use all the time and then there are those ones that you only use once in awhile... those are my favorites b/c they do something that the main discs in my bag don't do as well... to that end I'd say my Gateway Assassin in the E plastic. That thing gives me those beautiful left to right drives that some holes need and it goes far. In the tight wooded courses I can also play it to go real straight or curve right if needed. The Assassin is a must have in my bag of 13 discs.