• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best thing written on a found disc?

Billym

Eagle Member
I played De Laveaga yesterday with a bunch of cool folks.
One local gal told us how she found a disc with no name on it but it had "Whore disc; this ain't your disc its just your turn" written on it. Pretty funny.
What are some funny things you have seen on discs you have found?

I know pretty funny huh? I guess it is a variation on a bumper sticker about .."your girlfriend"....Not yours specifically though.

This probably doesn't qualify, but I have written "don't be wack, give this back" w/ a # on several of my discs.

I've heard/used that saying before while referencing life in a ski town..."you don't get a girlfriend, you just get a turn"...true words.

WHY YOU TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY GIRLFRIEND BILLY?!?! THEMS FIGHTIN WORDS!!! :lol:

I once thought of writing; "this disc sucks you don't want it why do you think I lost it in the first place?"

"This disc belongs to a gay"

no name or number, just the above statement - lol

I don't know if you would call it funny, but I had my mom write "Happy birthday Brad" on my new discs to make anyone who finds them but doesn't plan on calling me feel guilty. Haven't lost any of my "birthday" discs yet, so I don't know if it will work.

I was just noticing a Magnet that I drew a picture on the back of. It's a stick figure throwing a disc into a tree with the disc ricocheting away from a basket. Above it I wrote "Tree Seeking Device," I guess it was a play on the "Chain Seeing Device" line on the hotstamp. Under the picture I wrote "If found, throw in the trash!"

Funny thing is, as far as I remember that was my $$$ Magnet. :?

I had this written on the underside of my putters for a while:

Hear my words
Heed my moral
If you don't want babies
keep it oral
Or if you're humping
stop and think
just pull out
and use the sink

Reading it helped me not get so pissed off.

The sink? Realy?!? I love the spirit of writing it on your disc though. My girlfriend and I always say "no babies" to each other when we go to pick up her pills.

...NSFW follows...

How about...

Or if you're humping,
before you're done
just pull out
and voila no little one

or...

Or if you're humping,
bring her to tears
pull out quick,
because babies are a minimum sentence of 18 years

[/b]

I've found discs that say:

"NO FAT CHICKS" in giant letters

and another that says

"Throw This Into The Pond."

For a long time I had a six or seven step checklist on the underside of my putters... I don't remember exactly what all it said, but it was reminders of all the things I forget to do when putting:

1. check for overhanging limbs
2. think about the wind
3 pick a chain link and aim for it
4. there is no yellow band
etc...

Latest posts