• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Best use EVER for a 1st run Groove

ejvogie

Lifer
Premium Member
img01751.jpg

Discuss

For sure the best use for a groove. But why use a transparent disc for a clock? Just looks kinda odd with the black square in the middle.

I like it sir! Have a broken clock sitting around my apartment right now... time to turn an unused disc into a clock!!!!!!

The best use for a groove, is to begin the long path to find someone willing to trade for it.... Its like Kung Fu but with out the cool parts.

i'm assuming you have another groove that you throw... it's the best driver, speed 13 glide 6. no other disc has such extreme ratings.

:p

The best use for a groove, is to begin the long path to find someone willing to trade for it.... Its like Kung Fu but with out the cool parts.

I don't think I could pay anybody to take it.

i'm assuming you have another groove that you throw... it's the best driver, speed 13 glide 6. no other disc has such extreme ratings.

:p

I don't, and the ratings mean do-diddly-squat. It's too inconsistent to forehand and the rim is too fat for me to comfortably grip for a backhand.

I like it. It's a tad better of an idea for a good use for the Groove than mine, which is to toss it out of my sunroof at the knuckleheads who want to ride my bumper at 80mph.

Best use would be using it to pick up dogcrap imo.

My brother and I actually thought of doing this. You could die a clock face or even the 12 3 6 9 on the disc to give a few more clock reference points. Very cool idea though.