• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Big Bead Champ Aviar?

Crimson75

Eagle Member
Is the KC Champ Aviar a big bead? If so, why was I completely unaware ot this? Are they discontinued? I have found a handful online and would like to pick one up...

The champ aviar comes in both small and big bead, so you have to ask the seller. I know Innova discontinued it, but I seem to recall that they have started making them again. Either way you can find them in stores and online still, so they are not terribly rare.

I thought they were still discontinued. Could be wrong though. My friend is in love with the big beads and he has tried to find them so he will always have them in his bag but he has only found 2!!!!

you can still find new champ aviars online, they just cost a few extra bucks. Look into the Millenium Omega in quantum plastic. Its pretty much the same thing as the champ aviar, but with no bead. next to my heavily beat jkpro aviar, its my best putter.

daytondiscer said:
you can still find new champ aviars online, they just cost a few extra bucks. Look into the Millenium Omega in quantum plastic. Its pretty much the same thing as the champ aviar, but with no bead. next to my heavily beat jkpro aviar, its my best putter.
All Omegas are small bead Aviars.

Latest posts