• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bill Allen DGC, The Colony, TX 18 holes?

You will need a guide for the holes that arent completed

You know what 2 weeks will get you......2 teepads, thats it

i was told friday they had the baskets ready to install, but was too wet for concrete to set..makes sense, so i would assume this week they would go in...

Calling bullsh on that because 2 poles have been in the ground forever.

Just an FYI to those that play this course. I have word that all tee boxes are now in place and are waiting to have the last few baskets set in. The course will be COMPLETELY playable starting at the LATEST Saturday 7/17/10!!!
Also, there is a disc golf tournament that is being held there on August 28th to initiate the course into the PDGA. Hope to see you all there!!!!

And you have seen the pads? Or just the word? They werent in yesterday.

Chopz do us all favor and confirm or deny please or I will swing by there again tomorrow

Just got this off the inthecolony forums from another member. Don't know how valid it is but if its true I'm stoked
ITC Member said:
From what i understand, the tee boxes will be 10ft wide and 16ft long with the DGA approved composite rubber in place of the concrete slabs. New signs for all holes, and there was talk of a family friendly 9hole course where the soccer fields are.
A new family 9 hole would be really cool.

Just got this off the inthecolony forums from another member. Don't know how valid it is but if its true I'm stoked

A new family 9 hole would be really cool.

That's great I can park my truck on one when the parking lot gets full. By the way, they aren't that big... They are about the size of lake parks

That's great I can park my truck on one when the parking lot gets full. By the way, they aren't that big... They are about the size of lake parks

i figured that wasnt the case. I drive by it every day on my way to work and they looked considerably smaller than that. I havent played since they put them in. Probably tomorrow though.

Wow, it will be done by Saturday from what the little birdie told me, Im surprised

10? It's been in for awhile, all pads in?