• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Birdie Bag, DD Dirt Bag, Chuckers chalk, Or a Bowling Grip Powder Bag

I got some chuckers chalk and a dirt bag. They both work well. The DD dirt bags cool, but rather large and on the heavier side of what I was thinking it would be size wise.

Like I said, both work well and dry the living ish out of my hands! (Also I have dry, cracked, callused man hands to begin with. And these drying agents not only work but, maybe too well. My hands get even MORE dry than normal and feel like they might crack off)

Bump! Never had grip issues till this year. Been using the Dirt Bag from DD but they aren't selling the Dirt Bags anymore (RIP) and are marketing the Sportsack instead. Whale sacs are a thang. What's everyone using in 2016?

Bump! Never had grip issues till this year. Been using the Dirt Bag from DD but they aren't selling the Dirt Bags anymore (RIP) and are marketing the Sportsack instead. Whale sacs are a thang. What's everyone using in 2016?

I started using climbing chalk this year. Its very cheap and lasts a long time. I know guys that use it loose (seems like a pain to me) but they also sell it in a pourous bag like a dirt bag or whatever. Works great, cost me 4 bucks at REI and has lasted quite a while.

I use a birdie bag and it works super well.
However, it smells faintly of pickles? Anybody else notice this or am I havinga really long and wierd stroke?

Latest posts