• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Birdie Fuel Coffee Co.

Whole beans! Someone knows what's up! ^^^

We ordered 1/3 whole bean and 2/3 ground for the launch.
These were numbers I pulled these splits out of the air based on random things I've seen.
We'll see how the sales go, maybe we'll order more whole beans in the future.

Open question to the group: how many of y'all prefer whole over ground?

Always whole bean, coffee goes stale within a few hours after grinding.

Infused with coffee grounds and swirled like creamer in coffee, these Zing minis are sure to add a little juice to your putt and make your bag smell better! They will be listed on the BirdieFuel site later this weekend; get 'em while they last!
56400470_423316271761885_331065317650333696_n.jpg

Got some 3 Putt in today, taste is great but can I make a few suggestions.

It would have been nice to know how dark the roast was before purchasing. Nothing on your website that I could find says or shows how dark the roast is.

Can you put the roasted dates on the package instead of best by dates. I like my coffee fresh and I determine how I use it based off of that.

Sold out:wall: BRCC will hold me over for the time being!

It would have been nice to know how dark the roast was before purchasing. Nothing on your website that I could find says or shows how dark the roast is.

I have assembled the roast and some other characteristics into "flight numbers" for each roast. The graphics are 99% finished and will be put into the site soon.

Thanks for the feedback!

P.S. I'm french pressing both the ThreePutt as well as the DropZone. Love love lovvvve it!

Thanks for the feedback - we are updating content on our website constantly since launch with more detail - we will have the roasts added (it is in some copy but not others, so we are making sure it is everywhere). We also have a great Flight Chart coming out soon that will be helpful in identifying characteristics of each of our coffees as we expand the line-up.

We will also look into identifying roast date in addition to best by date.

Glad you are enjoying it, and we truly appreciate the feedback!

Got some 3 Putt in today, taste is great but can I make a few suggestions.

Can you put the roasted dates on the package instead of best by dates. I like my coffee fresh and I determine how I use it based off of that.

What makes a coffee blend inherently pretentious?
People.
Arabica is Arabica.
Robusto is Robusto.
A mixture of the two different beans is just that... a specific ratio of two different kinds of beans.
None of theses are pretentious.

Coffee blends (or roasts if it isn't a blend) aren't pretentious until a person pretends like growing it, processing it, preparing it, or drinking it makes them more special than someone else.

I use freshly ground ThreePutt whole beans, purified water, and French Press. But that doesn't mean I'm any more or less special than someone who runs tap water through their generic K-cups.

Last edited:
I use freshly ground ThreePutt whole beans, purified water, and French Press. But that doesn't mean I'm any more or less special than someone who runs tap water through their generic K-cups.

But you do drink better tasting coffee. K-Cups shudder.

But you do drink better tasting coffee. K-Cups shudder.
Different strokes for different folks.
For some people, price is the absolute highest priority. For them, the generic Sams club bulk coffee is the best solution. Back when I lived in a trailer and was scraping by just to make ends meet, this is where I had to be.

Now I prioritize taste and quality over price. I would much rather drink BirdieFuel ThreePutt from my French Press than the Sam's club generic bulk coffee.

But that definitely doesn't make me better than anybody else. It just means that my priorities are in a different place.

I agree with you though, BirdieFuel tastes 1000% better in my opinion! For my priorities, it is easily worth the price.

I'm a tap water, k cup guy. In my defense, in a house with 3 adults that all wake up at different times, plus getting my little one ready for school in the morning, convenience is an important factor of getting my hot anti-murder serum.

I will say this thread is making me want to try a French press though