• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf - CCDG vids

Hey it looks like it's been a couple years since you guys did an In the Bag vid, last one maybe being with Nate. Is that something you guys would consider trying again, maybe to have something to pad a upload between big tourneys? I and probably most of your subs would auto click a new ITB from you guys immediately. :clap:

Yeah, I've been kind of bummed this year with the lack of pro in the bag videos.

DD has a lot out, but they're not my jam.

Love to see what bigJerm finally settled on.

Oh man, you got me Ian. Went on YT and seen the notification and was like YES!... I fall for the play action fake every time, would have been a terrible linebacker.

*sad trombone noise*

;):D

Last edited:
Hey it looks like it's been a couple years since you guys did an In the Bag vid, last one maybe being with Nate. Is that something you guys would consider trying again, maybe to have something to pad a upload between big tourneys? I and probably most of your subs would auto click a new ITB from you guys immediately. :clap:

ITB vids in my opinion, the juice ain't worth the squeeze. They take a pretty decent amount of work (almost as much as a round vid), and get not as many views. Also I never watch them, get so bored. They're advertising more than anything. If a manufacturer wants to pay us a too much to do one we might be down, but otherwise we've got too much other stuff to work on.

So Ian... Is it time yet to share the awesomeness with the financially strapped non-Patreons?...:D

CvC:popcorn:

haha yeah it is. Cory forgot to putt in the DD ad. Once he gets that done I'll drop em. Probably next week.

Oh man, you got me Ian. Went on YT and seen the notification and was like YES!... I fall for the play action fake every time, would have been a terrible linebacker.

*sad trombone noise*

;):D

:D

I will say, it's only $1 a month if you want. Pretty dang cheap for 1.5 hours of entertainment. Actually 4.5 right now as you can also watch the BSF champ chumps, and CCDG v Jomez 2.

Yea, I know its not much but I always seem to think about doing it when funds are tight. I need to set a reminder on my phone for the first of the month...:D

ITB vids in my opinion, the juice ain't worth the squeeze. They take a pretty decent amount of work (almost as much as a round vid), and get not as many views. Also I never watch them, get so bored. They're advertising more than anything. If a manufacturer wants to pay us a too much to do one we might be down, but otherwise we've got too much other stuff to work on.

Good call!! Guess that's why DD is pushing so many of them these days
Never realized that they were that much work, always just thought they were a quick fill in.

Thanks for the info.:thmbup:

I guess that's why lately it's been more guerilla-style with pros like jerm spitting out the whole bag in 30 seconds flat and someone posting it to facebook. That's cool, understood. I'll have to wait for more from Innova and DC I guess!

I will say, it's only $1 a month if you want. Pretty dang cheap for 1.5 hours of entertainment. Actually 4.5 right now as you can also watch the BSF champ chumps, and CCDG v Jomez 2.

If everyone who was a subscriber to CCDG (or Jomez or DiscGolfGuy) put out $1/month, which is the smallest amount you can set on Patreon, the level and quantity of disc golf coverage that was available to watch would be incredible.

If everyone who was a subscriber to CCDG (or Jomez or DiscGolfGuy) put out $1/month, which is the smallest amount you can set on Patreon, the level and quantity of disc golf coverage that was available to watch would be incredible.

I would gladly paypal them 12 dollars a year, hell I'd go 20. But I'm not going to go through Patreon to give anyone money. I don't like the fees, I want to give money to the people doing the work, not some faceless website.

I would gladly paypal them 12 dollars a year, hell I'd go 20. But I'm not going to go through Patreon to give anyone money. I don't like the fees, I want to give money to the people doing the work, not some faceless website.

I have to agree with that, too many entities out there making money getting between you and who you wish to give money too, started with checks, then credit cards, now things like paypal and pateron. I'd happily mail a $20 bill if it got me the same access but I've no desire to enrich a middleman.

Nate have a new 2018 ITB out, and after 4days it has 15000views. . Pauls 2017 ITB have 216 000 views.
So ITB can get alot o views, much more than many other discgolf videos