• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Coast Disc Golf's Paul McBeth Video "Ask Me Anything"

I can't speak personally about MJ, because I've never played with him, but I would imagine he is significantly more composed than Moser. Not to completely bash Moser,because we're all human, but the 2 times I got to play with him, he had mini-meltdowns when he started to lose...especially to people he felt he shouldn't be losing to. Including kicking at another player's bag, and yelling at him...

Yikes. Kicking your own bag is bad enough. Kicking someone else's is pathetic. Anyone warn him?

Yikes. Kicking your own bag is bad enough. Kicking someone else's is pathetic. Anyone warn him?

He didn't actually kick it, he had enough restraint to kick at/over it, but he was pretty angry. In his defense, he made it a point to let me, and the other guy know it wasn't us that he was mad at...but the guy he was mad at didn't do anything to really warrant the hostility.

Still sounds like he needed a warning, regardless of where his anger was directed. Now I'm sorry I made that statement about him.

Just watched the entire video. What stood out to me the most was the candor with which he spoke on the subject of the 2014 Worlds playoff with Ricky.

I don't buy this. I see his this as an out to answering a bombardment of technical questions. Think about it.. if you were a pro, had perfect form, would you want to answer and have to critique any amateur that asked you for a form analysis? Probably not. So you take the easy out. That's my take.

Have you seen his putting tips video? He's not the strongest in the area of instruction. He knows this so doesn't bother anymore.

Going to split hairs here, but I would females have better form in general than men. Men just have the luxury of generally being stronger so they don't need to refine their forms as much to be competitive.

That said, even though she looks odd throwing to me, Sarah's FH is pretty stellar.

Probably the best form in the game is on the female side. Paige Pierce has a damn near perfect backhand throwing form.

Latest posts