• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Central Park - New York, NY

Can someone post the google map of the said proposed course in NYC?

Me wanna check out the likes of it...:cool:

It would be cool to see a Google Earth link that would show an entire layout for the course, then take some pictures, and define your yardage and show the world!

Good luck - project like that rock!

It would be cool to see a Google Earth link that would show an entire layout for the course, then take some pictures, and define your yardage and show the world!

Good luck - project like that rock!

It's been done on here already for some courses, look under the files section on the courses. I've seen at least two of them like that.

Central Park downer...

Sorry to never follow this up. I was designing a course in the North Woods of Central Park. I finished a decent but short 18 with elevation changes and woods with some nice open shots as well. Problems were: it was still a shady area of the park, and I might not have felt safe sending people there if they didnt know their way around;some dense foliage in the summer months caused for lost discs; the North Woods is an enviromentally protected area.

Still want to design something in Manhattan. Ft. Tryon Park would be cool. I just want something at least as organized as Prospect Park.