• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Champion Classic Roc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eco81

Double Eagle Member
I saw one in someones thread and would now really like one. How has a champion classic roc? 9/10 or better 170G would be perfect but would take just about anything. Have trades and cash.

Innova Discs
--Blue 12x Champion Eagle L—170G—14.00 price written on inside rim—8.5/10
--Yellow 11x Champ Eagle L—167G—no ink but weight on bottom plate—8.5/10
Orange 11x Champ Eagle L—172G--7/10—no ink
--Clear Green 2x Barry Schultz Champion Beast—172G—Name and -2 printed on bottom--9/10
--Clear Champion Monarch—172G—Name and -4 printed LARGE on bottom. No major flaws.--9/10
--Pink DX Roc Tourney Stamp--180G--6/10--major gauge in bottom ring--no ink
--Red Dx Spider--175G--6 or 7/10--ink on bottom plate
--Blue DX Aero--weight??--6 or 7/10--ink on bottom plate
--White DX Stingray--172G--7/10--ink on bottom plate
--Orange DX Roc with big bird stamp(not a big bird roc)--158G--Small ding in the rim and
rim--7/10--no ink

Discraft
--Blue Z Avenger SS—166G—8.5/10 ink on inside rim
--Z Pink Comet—169G—8/10

--Millennium
--EXP1—173G—Name and +1 printed n bottom. Disc has been used but has no major flaws.--8/10

Vibram
-orange with yellow streak with black specs Ascent—169G—Never thrown—10/10—no ink

QuestAT
--Orange Backbone—168G—80/20--—Never thrown—10/10—no ink

Here's a CE Classic Roc with a custom tourney stamp. Interested?

Attachments

• CE Classic Roc.jpg
    CE Classic Roc.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 73
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41859 .. the thread is closed now.. so could be gone but maybe worth a shot. You want one of these as a thrower or just wall hanger? They can get pricey dunno if you have thrown one but might want to test out a dx or something first.. i have seen some star and old pro-line ones on here too in the last week or so. I have a buddy that throws the champs i can check and see if he will part with one but prob want $ only.. ill let you know brotha .. oh and sick disc there hank

Last edited:
any chance of a trade plus cash? whats the weight? I throw a star classic roc now and love it. i saw the thread last night with the classic roc which sparked my interest. i would want a thrower

any chance of a trade plus cash? whats the weight? I throw a star classic roc now and love it. i saw the thread last night with the classic roc which sparked my interest. i would want a thrower

That depends on what you have to trade.

Do you have a list anywhere?

I also have about 12 different valks, a couple viking, champ cobra, 2001 cfr rancho roc, a kinda beat in chain avair circle stamp and a couple other odds and ends

Innova Discs
--Blue 12x Champion Eagle L—170G—14.00 price written on inside rim—8.5/10
--Yellow 11x Champ Eagle L—167G—no ink but weight on bottom plate—8.5/10
Orange 11x Champ Eagle L—172G--7/10—no ink
--Clear Green 2x Barry Schultz Champion Beast—172G—Name and -2 printed on bottom--9/10
--Clear Champion Monarch—172G—Name and -4 printed LARGE on bottom. No major flaws.--9/10
--Pink DX Roc Tourney Stamp--180G--6/10--major gauge in bottom ring--no ink
--Red Dx Spider--175G--6 or 7/10--ink on bottom plate
--Blue DX Aero--weight??--6 or 7/10--ink on bottom plate
--White DX Stingray--172G--7/10--ink on bottom plate
--Orange DX Roc with big bird stamp(not a big bird roc)--158G--Small ding in the rim and
rim--7/10--no ink

Discraft
--Blue Z Avenger SS—166G—8.5/10 ink on inside rim
--Z Pink Comet—169G—8/10

--Millennium
--EXP1—173G—Name and +1 printed n bottom. Disc has been used but has no major flaws.--8/10

Vibram
-orange with yellow streak with black specs Ascent—169G—Never thrown—10/10—no ink

QuestAT
--Orange Backbone—168G—80/20--—Never thrown—10/10—no ink

those are not like the old ones....but if he never threw the old ones i guess it would not matter...but there are some threads on here saying they are junk!

My boy DrDef just got a new one of those champion classic rocs and I think they are not so good. If you like your Rocs with lots of dome this new champ classic roc is for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts