• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Are we just making things up with nose angle stuff now?

Thanks for the valuable information Chris, its something I haven't paid any attention to in a while.

Curious what Sheep is up to, hope you two have a conversation about it!

Good video Neil.

You kinda (ish), proved what i were trying to explain, or at least how it feels to me throwing from a briefcase setup.

That the wrist/forearm want to go into supination (whether it's a forced motion or not), because it feels horrible staying "briefcased" from the pocket and out.
found a way to grip to be able to keep it the disc orientation and just push it out with opening hand.

50 deg nose up which is closer to what I was expecting if I could actually throw it without reorienting the disc.

Multiple throws didn't even register because it had like no spin and it seems to use spin to help detect if an actual throw happened and then another throw it got confused prob from such low spin and it said 80 launch angle and 2 nose angle but it was probably 80 nose angle and negative launch angle.

Attachments

• My Movie 1.mov
    11.4 MB

Latest posts