• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Champion Rhyno

Status
Not open for further replies.

tn407

I am selling a champion rhyno with a dx stamp. I got it from another forum member a couple of weeks ago. The plastic is pretty gummy. I threw it for a round or two and it just isn't what I'm looking for. I am not sure how much it weighs (the disc is unmarked and I don't have a scale). It feels pretty heavy and the person I got it from said it was 175g. The are no dings or dents. There are some minor scrates along the rim and on the stamp (as shown in the pictures). I would say the condition is 8/10. I would like to get $23 shipped. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Rhyno 1.jpg
    Rhyno 1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Rhyno 2.jpg
    Rhyno 2.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
I like the dye and DX stamp combination...I'm still deciding if I like the Rhyno...I might holler at you later if this is still around.

The price police are on patrol.

"Criticism is an indirect form of self-boasting."

The price is not ridiculous. Rhynos are popular and a unique one has added value. You said you would "like to get $23". You did not say the price was firm. If it's way out of line then the critics were right and adjust the price if you want. Counting myself there are five folks who responded so far to your Rhyno for sale. Three of the five (including myself) said nothing about the price. My first response was a comment to the critics. I will say that when you post something unique and its priced right it will go quickly here but it's a Monday morning. Life is a little slower. Good luck with it.

I have a double stamped cyclone. It is unique. let the bidding start at $50.

I didn't mean to create any sort of price controversy. I think the disc is unique w/ the dye and the dx stamp. The disc is also gummy. As mentioned earlier, I said I would like to get $23 shipped. If your interested and $23 is too high you could always make an offer.

Frank Delicious: what should the price floor or market value of this disc be?

Once again, thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.