• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

Here we go. I'll bet the first few people will be getting theirs in mid day tomorrow, then the pic frenzy endues :)

got 2 coming, really can't wait to see what colors i will get.

Here we go. I'll bet the first few people will be getting theirs in mid day tomorrow, then the pic frenzy endues :)

I requested a pink and yellow and gave orange as a backup. Really hope that pink comes in.

yeah this thread is pointless with out pictures!! go throw them first let that totem fly free!!! I dont throw these either, but i think its sweet!!!

^ Like Matt said, except the 2nd run will be crap like they ended up being with the gators....except in this case, you won't be able to fix the teebirds by flattening them.

WHATT!!!!??? When did this happen? I go to WV with no internet for one weekend and totem teebirds get made and sold out completely in that time span? Curse you innova, this is the second time we've made a legit awesome product request and you haven't delivered....

WHATT!!!!??? When did this happen? I go to WV with no internet for one weekend and totem teebirds get made and sold out completely in that time span? Curse you innova, this is the second time we've made a legit awesome product request and you haven't delivered....

Wait I am confused.... They did come through.. they had over 700 of them i think up...

Just because you missed it doesnt mean they didnt deliver....

man... i turn my back on the internet for a couple days and awesomeness happens.

i can't believe i missed these.

Has anyone's order even shipped yet? They went up late in the day on Friday, and then there was a long weekend. My order is still "processing."

I talked to the factory store earlier today and they are processing all the orders. There comment was "we are glad that everyone likes the stamp" and "we'll see" if there will be a second printing!

I suggested doing a different run with the alternate stamp and in Star plastic. Bar stamp with the totum pole!

This way the star plastic gets some love too... even though i'm a champion lover.

Star would be nice too, but I can't make a star teebird do anything I want.

Damn...hurricane killed my funds...hope for a second run..not in star plastic...thats just a bad idea

i'm going to try to get one on the MP... try...

anybody with one they're willing to part with, shoot me a PM. i'll pay cash money for a bright 175