• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Cheap Premium Plastic Drivers for Sale,11x Eagle, MOLF etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

holyschemp

I've been selling and trading and trying to really narrow my pile of discs to things I'm interested in right now. The following are all in very good condition with nothing having lost significant amounts of its stability. Most of these have probably been used for under 10 rounds with some of them being used for maybe 1 or 2. All of them are 7-8/10. A couple of them being 9/10. Prices are shipped; I will discount a dollar for every disc more than one purchased. Ink unless otherwise stated. Feel free to inquire about any specifics or pictures; my microSD card on phone broke so I've just been texting ppl pictures upon request in recent trades.

Innova

11x Champion Eagle, 165--7/10--$11--no ink
Star Sidewinder,2006 Bowling Green Am Championship Stamp (Budweiser)--167--7/10--$10
DX Gazelle--167 7/10.--$5
Pro Starfire--175--Lexington open stamped. Plastic feels great, ~8/10--almost all of the flashing is still intact. $8
Pro Starfire--171--Freaking gorgeous disc. Royal blue stamp on a gorgeous shade of orange. Same condition as above, some slight scuffing on a small part of the edge but disc has been thrown <10 times. $8

I'll part with all of these for $35.

Discraft

ESP Surge--Nate Doss 2005/2007 Stamp. --168--8/10--$11
ESP Cyclone--Carolina Blue--173--7-8/10. Thrown less than ten times for sure; bought during cyclone craze on DGR and I never cared for it.--$10
ESP Predator--Orange--not exactly sure on weight but feels and flies like max weight. Signature and PDGA number signed on front. Seems to have a pretty flat top.-$9

Get yourself a discraft sampler for $27
Gateway

173 Apache, Evolution plastic. No ink, 9/10 --$9
175 Sabre, Evolution Plastic, No Ink 9/10--$9.

I will package these two for 15 if anyone likes.

Miellenium

MOLF--175--7/10. Threw it a few times; seems a little overstable at my power level (300-330 flat ground) and I don't feel enough purpose to beat this in. If anything I probably should have gone for an OLS.--$8

If someone wants, I'll sell the lot for $74 Total. 11 discs, which given the condition and plastic type, seems to be a very fair price :p.

On the trade front, The only things i might be interested in are MD2's from Discmaniaor a QLS.

Also, feel free to check my feedback at discgolfreview. Most of my posting is done over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts