• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Cheap Premium Plastic (TeeBird, Stingray, Archon, etc.) Innova Skillshot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

throwfromthewoods

Double Eagle Member
Cleaning up my FS threads into one to make it more manageable. Paypal only at this point, thanks.

Red is Gone
Blue is Pending

Picture 1:

172 Z Surge SS 7/10. Ink on the bottom. Field wear, but no gouges or dings. Stamp mostly wiped, gives it a ghost stamp look. $8

150 ESP Flick 7.5/10. Ink on bottom. I only ever used this disc for thumbers, so it has some wear from always landing on the edge. Daft Punk dye. $9

Picture 2:

168 Star Stingray 8/10. Ink on bottom. Never got into the Stingray. Carried it around for a year or so but barely used it. Celtic knot dye. $10

168 Champion Groove 8.5/10. Ink on bottom. Yeah, a Groove. Use it for the challenge. Buy it for a practical joke gift for someone else. It's in pretty good condition anyways. $8

172-174 ESP Ace Race Hornet. 7/10. Ink on bottom. Only ever used this one during the Ace Race, but it got a tree gouge on the side of the rim. $9

Picture 3:

170-172 Z Flick, 10/10. New. $14

165 Star Teebird, 10/10. New. It's actually dayglow yellow, tough to see from this picture. $14

171 Star Archon, 9.5/10. Field thrown a few times, small ink on the back. $12

170 ESP Avenger SS, 9/10. Some light scuffing, small ink on the back. $11

166 Z Flash 8.5/10. Used only one round. There's a very shallow scratch on the bottom of the rim. Dyed black. $9

Also selling my Innova Skillshot. It was only used over this past winter in my living room for putting practice. I took a close up of the stitching around the rim of the basket so you can see it's barely been used. $90 shipped anywhere (or $70 if you're local). I have pictures, but couldn't upload more than 3 and have to wait 24 hours to "bump" my own thread with a reply. PM for the pics or post a request for them so I can put them on the thread.

Attachments

• discs1.jpg
    discs1.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 196
  • discs3.jpg
    discs3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 218
  • WP_000280.jpg
    WP_000280.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
hey. nice to see you have some more discs for sale!

if you could, can i get $20 for both the archon and the dayglow teebird?:) p.s. thanks for the feedback.

Come on folks, help me add to my funds so I can pop the question! Make me an offer on something. Except the Skillshot, that is too good of a deal already.

Status
Not open for further replies.