• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

check out this sick disc golf vid

Nice work Johnny... At the 2:40 mark, does that course really have you throwing at a playground for kids? Champ Ape to the noggin FTW!!!

Don't know much technical stuff like Jtacoma does, but it seemed like a quality production, good job.I like the parts where you are doing pull-ups and where you are leaning up against the tree. just kidding, just stick to DG. You are much better at putting than I. Good luck man.

Nice work Johnny... At the 2:40 mark, does that course really have you throwing at a playground for kids? Champ Ape to the noggin FTW!!!

No lol, I was throwing back toward the parking lot from where hole 24 is.

Don't know much technical stuff like Jtacoma does, but it seemed like a quality production, good job.I like the parts where you are doing pull-ups and where you are leaning up against the tree. just kidding, just stick to DG. You are much better at putting than I. Good luck man.

I'll try to stop leaning against trees from now on, buns! Thanks for the input :thmbup:

New video from yesterday!

Who knew Technine was 1)white 2) a disc golfer 3) a LEFTY!?!

Funny vid, and nice quality. I'm not sure about the rapping while leaning on the basket/stump/whatever, but I'd watch a round of just straight disc. Ah, what do I know, keep doing what your doing man.....

Who knew Technine was 1)white 2) a disc golfer 3) a LEFTY!?!

Funny vid, and nice quality. I'm not sure about the rapping while leaning on the basket/stump/whatever, but I'd watch a round of just straight disc. Ah, what do I know, keep doing what your doing man.....

Thank.

What song should do for my next video?

WHAT?? All that build Up and NO ace! Im a disappointed.

But really pretty cool vid. Except where he disappears for a second. It was like he was a Disc Golf Comic Book Hero :)

I didn't know you are an Ohio dude, Johnny. Domination in the Buckeye state.

That was a funny video, Johnny! I got a few laughs out of it. Good job! :thmbup:

Latest posts