• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Clan of the Cave Bear

Dogma said:
Eric O said:
Dogma is welcome to use it anytime he needs to come in here though.
I appreciate the offer, but I already have a custom set of my own. You made me edit my Netflix queue though.
armor-500.jpg

so I impressed that actually exists. What was that originally made for?

Ursa Superior said:
What was that originally made for?
Me. Can't you bears read?

And this is my spare for when the other one is being polished.
8P4Jt0dIromhi6c1VrQX4s91o1_500.jpg

As a member of the Bear Clan, I am afraid that the Koala is not a bear. Its a marsupial. I feel we should do something about an outsider in the Clan.

dgdave said:
As a member of the Bear Clan, I am afraid that the Koala is not a bear. Its a marsupial. I feel we should do something about an outsider in the Clan.

Koala Bears have been accepting into the fold after the valuable work they did in couriering messages during the time of resistance against the humans.

How can you forget their famous flag flying down under proclaiming them bears?

eoimu.jpg

Ursa Superior said:
would lose to the beartank
Not with this one. I'm pretty sure flames shoot out of it. Or maybe a laser. Or it could be a plasma ray. I don't know since I've never felt threatened enough to use it.
09whitecat.jpg

Ursa Superior said:
that is your answer for every threat. how intimidating can a tank be if it's small enough to fit on the back of a bear?

Ursa Superior said:
haha these are awesome but would lose to the beartank

That is the primitive, 1990s version. Us "rebels of the bumbling bears" have developed the technology to go into the future & bring back a secret weapon. We like to call it the Mechanical Autotronic Tactile Terminator, or MATT for short. The entire "Terminator" series is actually loosely based off our design, though significantly dumbed down for movies because our design was deemed to be far superior and too violent for any mortal humans (or bears) to see on the silver screen.

MATT
robot-cheetah.jpg

I believe you'll want one of these now...
white_flag.jpg

pd

Dogma said:
Ursa Superior said:
Not with this one. I'm pretty sure flames shoot out of it. Or maybe a laser. Or it could be a plasma ray. I don't know since I've never felt threatened enough to use it.
09whitecat.jpg

we experimented with laser technology for a while:

2em0746.jpg

but had to quit after the well publicized mishaps:

mt14sh.png

so many balloons lost for no reason. :cry:

pointdisc said:
Ursa Superior said:
haha these are awesome but would lose to the beartank

That is the primitive, 1990s version. Us "rebels of the bumbling bears" have developed the technology to go into the future & bring back a secret weapon. We like to call it the Mechanical Autotronic Tactile Terminator, or MATT for short. The entire "Terminator" series is actually loosely based off our design, though significantly dumbed down for movies because our design was deemed to be far superior and too violent for any mortal humans (or bears) to see on the silver screen.

do you not think we don't know about that? Have you never heard of our specially trained soldiers?

I give you the JediBear

8z2qut.png

14xgps9.jpg

Nice! Check out my aura! Or is it a force field? Or maybe I'm recharging for another EMP blast to disable all mechanical feline suits in my proximity!

Can we add word filters to the forum to make it where those that shall not be named can't actually be named?