• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Common Man scoffs at disc golf

He's played over 2000 rounds of golf and only made par 8 times... wow... he's terrible.

I shot my first round of par from the pro tees when I was 16.

BrotherDave said:
You Minnesotans are a silly bunch.

I wonder if the "Common Man" is even from Minnesota, most Minnesotans aren't anything like that dude. He obviously has a job to do, unfortunately he did his job all over disc golf.

Dookville said:
BrotherDave said:
You Minnesotans are a silly bunch.

I wonder if the "Common Man" is even from Minnesota, most Minnesotans aren't anything like that dude. He obviously has a job to do, unfortunately he did his job all over disc golf.

He is from the Motor city. He is a Motor City Kittys fan (being a Lions fan must be brutal lately) but loves the Wolves and Twins. He went to High School in Coon Rapids, a somewhat shitty northern suburb of Minneapolis and dropped out. The Twin Cities citizens are a melting pot of cultures and transplants, plenty of normal liberals, conservatives and a good batch of wierdos.

I'm from up around Brainerd, moved to Cali 20 years ago. I just didn't remember people being like that, even down in the Twin Cities. Would love to see someone hand him a Boss and watch him try and throw it 50 feet.