• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CommunityDiscs.com

Justin, will you be getting any smaller sizes of the community discs drifit shirts back in stock? If so I'd love to pick one up with my next order. Thanks!

Justin, will you be getting any smaller sizes of the community discs drifit shirts back in stock? If so I'd love to pick one up with my next order. Thanks!

Those Sport-Tek ones have an awful fit, they run small and short. :\
I like the Hanes dry fits the best so far. I'd like to see someone with a raglan style DG shirt...

I'm not planning to get any more shirts before spring time. I've just been letting them run out this fall. I will certainly get Medium-2XL though. I appreciate hearing you were looking for one though :clap:

As for fit, I'm sure they vary between sizes but I wear a Large and the Badger shirts I get are long if anything.

I forget that it's not tee shirt weather everywhere this time of year, us West Coasters are spoiled :D. Guess I'll just have to get another disc then instead of a disc and shirt. Poor me :)

Placed an order Monday morning and it was waiting for me at home yesterday.
Now that's what I call fast shipping! :clap:
Thanks Justin! :thmbup:

Quick delivery. I do have a problem with you showing Vibram discs on your website and shipping different ones. Why bother showing a unique picture if you aren't going to send that disc?

Also, the ibex that I got from you literally has what looks like a rubber wart on the rim that is rock hard. I had to cut it off.

Might consider you in the future, but for now I am a bit dissapointed

Quick delivery. I do have a problem with you showing Vibram discs on your website and shipping different ones. Why bother showing a unique picture if you aren't going to send that disc?

I'd suggest you talk with Justin directly. If you've done so, you don't indicate it at all, and airing stuff like this here publicly isn't very nice.

I've never heard of such a thing, and I've bought quite a few Vibrams from Justin, and they've all been exactly the ones pictured. Same holds true for the many Vibram discs friends have bought from him - and the hundreds of other brands of discs bought from him as well.

I'd suggest you talk with Justin directly. If you've done so, you don't indicate it at all, and airing stuff like this here publicly isn't very nice.

I've never heard of such a thing, and I've bought quite a few Vibrams from Justin, and they've all been exactly the ones pictured. Same holds true for the many Vibram discs friends have bought from him - and the hundreds of other brands of discs bought from him as well.

Very nice? Oh no. This is my experience with the company, I don't care if you don't like it because it's how it went down.

If he wants to contact me he can, personally I am just passing on my experience to other buyers.

Very nice? Oh no. This is my experience with the company, I don't care if you don't like it because it's how it went down.

If he wants to contact me he can, personally I am just passing on my experience to other buyers.

Well then I'm just passing on my experience to other customers as well (including my experience with you and how best to handle occasional mistakes). This thread is filled with people who have said a bunch of nice things about him, his prices, his products, and his shipping.

I think you should have tried to work things out with him before making broad statements about how he ships discs other than what's pictured, because that's generally not true. I hope you never make mistakes in your life or business, and if you do, that people handle your mistakes exactly as you've done here. :p

I've never been disappointed with any of the products or the service from Justin. His prices are great, I get packages in 1-2 days for a DOLLAR shipping, and I get what I order every time.

I'm in no way sponsored, paid, or compensated by Justin, but I have his URL in my signature because I believe in supporting good people. Justin is "good people."

@ deleveaga
I'm positive that if you contact Justin, he will make it right.
I agree w/ iacas, you could have handled this in a better way.

Well then I'm just passing on my experience to other customers as well (including my experience with you and how best to handle occasional mistakes). This thread is filled with people who have said a bunch of nice things about him, his prices, his products, and his shipping.

I think you should have tried to work things out with him before making broad statements about how he ships discs other than what's pictured, because that's generally not true. I hope you never make mistakes in your life or business, and if you do, that people handle your mistakes exactly as you've done here. :p

I've never been disappointed with any of the products or the service from Justin. His prices are great, I get packages in 1-2 days for a DOLLAR shipping, and I get what I order every time.

I'm in no way sponsored, paid, or compensated by Justin, but I have his URL in my signature because I believe in supporting good people. Justin is "good people."

Well said. Throwing someone under the bus is BS.
My experience with Community Discs & Justin has been great.

Also, the ibex that I got from you literally has what looks like a rubber wart on the rim that is rock hard. I had to cut it off.

i dont want to be a hypocrite :eek: , but what is justin supposed to do about the wart? he didnt mold up the disc. you want to ship is back, he can cut it off and ship it back to you?

I have a general question about the site if i wanted to do a preorder for the eclipse volt it seems i get to choose my weight and color, but if he doesnt have them yet how does he know what he has in stock. Just wanted an answer before i contemplate on putting an order in... Thanks

Pre-Orders:

The Pre-Order process varies a little bit based on manufacturer but here is the shortest version we can muster. Please do not hesistate to ask for more details. We LOVE sharing details! The process below is for discs but non-disc items will follow a very similar process.

Order Process:
1. Click on "Pre-Sale Items" in the top left block.
2. Add your desired item to your cart and notice anything in the product description suggesting expected weights, colors, stamps, etc.
3. When checking out of the store please add your weight, color, stamp, etc preferences in your order notes. Please be as specific or vague as you like.
4. If you forget step 3 or just do not notice the order notes field feel free to send an email or note via the "Contact/Social" tab above with your preferences.

Fullfillment Process:
1. We will send news to pre-order customers as often as possible with news & developments of the upcoming release
2. If the Pre-Order product page states "we will order at least twice as many discs as the number of pre-orders" this means we will be ordering more than we originally planned to should there be a large number of pre-orders.
3. Once we receive, hand-weigh, inventory, photograph (when needed), & upload the discs to the site we will send you an email with your best options.
4. We will contact you with the best matches we have for your preferences. New/non-preorder customers will not be able to buy discs we have set aside for you. Nothing will be shipped without your approval. The only possible exception is if you specify an ideal color/weight combination. If we receive exactly that combination then we will let you know and get your disc ready for shipping. You are certainly welcome to make a change at the point. These emails typically go out in the evening and discs ship in the morning so you will have a few hours to request that change.
5. Any items ordered along with a pre-order item will be held aside and all items will ship together as a complete order.

Satisfaction/Refunds:
If you do not like the selection Community receives and presents to you or if our order is shorted, limited, canceled, lost, or unable to be fulfilled for any reason you will be granted store credit for the amount you spent on the pre-ordered product.

That is basically it. There are some variations such as MVP is the only one who shares what colors will be available and we're certainly going to show you a photo of each Vibram disc so specifying a color for Vibram doesn't help too much.

:thmbup:

I'm glad you were able to work things out. As I said, Justin's a good guy, and I'm glad you took the time to realize that (quoting from another thread):

Had a bad experience with community discs my first go around, turns out it wasn't their problem, just a vibram defect when creating the disc(had a damn wart on the rim of my ibex:D).

I spoke with Justin last week about the issue I had and ordered 3 more discs, he made sure to personally look over them and message me before shipping them out. They had initially offered to replace the disc but it just wasn't necessary. Justin is really straight forward and a nice guy, I am happy to recommend them to anyone.

I thought this thread deserved to be updated as well since your experience started here.

Justin, are any of your C FD's really flat? I'm looking for a back up for mine. Thanks!

Thanks so much for ordering while I was away. Everyone one who ordered anything should have their own little gift in their order. Here are the winners from No-Shipping Week:

$50: Jared Daubert
$25: Steven Gillan
$10: Daniel Slingerland
Disc: Josh McGowan
Disc: Mike Hammontree
Disc: Kevin Girard
Disc: Shawn Meyer

Latest posts