• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Concordia University, Milwaukee

methrowcircle

Hi, I'm new.

I'm working at Concordia right now and I've noticed some baskets around the campus. I'm just wondering if anyone has any info about it. I haven't had a chance to look around because I've been busy.

Lemme know the deal... :thmbup:

Hmm...not on the radar here. Must be practice baskets or closed to the public. Of course, if it's only 2 holes it can't be listed on DGCR, but 3 holes would be acceptable, so feel free to check it out and take photos and note hole lengths, etc., and list it out here for us!

Of course, if it's only 2 holes it can't be listed on DGCR, but 3 holes would be acceptable.

Oh so subtle! I'll check it out one of these days I have free!

I can see at least three baskets from where i take my break and a fourth when i leave the campus.

I think they moved one because i was working there a year ago and there is now an extention of the parking lot where one hole was.

I shall investigate and post more...

i looked around and the baskets appear to be innova's portable discatcher sport. One of the baskets was blown over the night before. I couldn't find anything that resembled a tee or tee sign.

It kinda seems like a miracle that a basket hasn't been stolen.

i looked around and the baskets appear to be innova's portable discatcher sport. One of the baskets was blown over the night before. I couldn't find anything that resembled a tee or tee sign.

It kinda seems like a miracle that a basket hasn't been stolen.

Go ahead and list it out here if the portables tend to remain in the same place...apparently 3 SkillShots strewn about a field with no tee markers or signage qualifies for its own listing!

Funny that you would call it a "miracle" that nobody stole the baskets at a Christian University! Divine intervention? Of course, there is always that whole sin-and-ask-for-forgiveness thing to clear the conscience!

There are quite a number of 3 or 4 holes courses around. Some are quite fun to play safari on; but should not be listed as "courses." Me and a bud just found a nine hole course at a school near Juneau, Wis., two weekends ago. We played from basket to basket and had fun; I think the targets are installed in sections of three each. Therefore, after the run of three; the throw to get to the next section was quite long and in the big wind on one hole; I actually threw over the highway, o.b. twice. Like I said, it was fun; but, I wouldn't call it a course or put it up here. No tees, no signs, etc...Buckets were established permanent though....

Latest posts