• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Texasissouth bag

-10 at gillies with one bogey and one missed 15'er to grab some decent cash at leagues
FX-2
roller F2 (So close to getting this to work on 8 long, I just keep hitting the last stuff.)
Comet
2x PA4
2x Envy
A5
3 puttin PA3s

Battlefield Open last saturday.
Played decently (960 rated) at Dorey with some incredible scrambles just to throw it away with a garbage round at Gillies. Been really feeling the various tick borne illnesses lately and I just hit an absolute wall on long rounds or 2 in 1 day.

1 D2 (really good older run of 400)
1 D1
2x Fx-2 (I threw one of these on the best FH roller of my life at Dorey)
F1
F2
F3
roller F2
M1
M2
Comet (I love this disc and it's sadly nearing the end of it's life)
3x PA4
A5
Envy
Stego
3x PA3

Leagues at gillies, shot I think a -7 and got my money back at least, slow start (par par par bogey) and then just started making huge putts everywhere.
FX-2
roller F2 Got my roller onto the hill just not far enough right (need something flippier)
Comet
2x PA4
2x Envy
A5
3 puttin PA3s

Trying out Dunncroft for the first time, highlight was parking a 400' hole on a flex backhand (11) using a D2.
Destroyer
D2
D1
2x FX-2
3x Gazelle
2x Comet
M2
M1
4x PA4
A5
Envy
Stego
3x PA3

It was enjoyable, I would play it again but I'm not sure I enjoy it more than Dorey.
I hated the paver teepads on the front 9, not enough sand and my feet kept catching between the stones, but pavers are pretty much the worst tee pad surface so.