• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Contender Back Pak by Physical Flight DG $155

Don't have one on my phone but look at the grey and black with navy zippers I posted earlier, they are the same just with black zippers

Ah, you're just whistlin' Dixie, Jethrow...

I'm stoked to get my contender in the mail-- I can't remember which color that I ordered, so it's going to be a surprise... just crossing my fingers that I didn't go with the navy blue-- my least favorite of the ones pictured.

As soon as I see the MJ bag, I will start kicking myself for not ordering one.....I just know it!

:(

Well my brother is in town visiting and I only get to see him like twice a year..... And he just turned 21 a couple weeks ago. I kinda had to go out.

picture.php

Awesome. How many putters do you have in the front putter pocket in that picture, and how do they fit?

The putter pouch can hold two putters but it's tight with the elastic up top which is what we wanted so that way when you had only one putter it would stay nice and snug.

Awesome. How many putters do you have in the front putter pocket in that picture, and how do they fit?

two putters up top easy, one only in each side pocket.

20+ easy in the main. I fit 4 mids in the very top (storage) as well just jamming stuff in.

Last edited: