• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Course next to Airfield in Oklahoma

CregoryJames

I don't remember the course name or which city it was in. I only remember that we parked at a very small airport, almost looked privately owned. There was a lot of open space there.

I'm also trying to think of one and the only thing I remember is playing a hole that was atop a hill of dirt, just large enough to hold the pin and room to stand at the pin. There were boards used as steps.

I know these both may be too vague, but any help would be greatly appreciated! I was only there for 2 weeks and played about 4 courses, just don't remember which ones!

If you parked at the airport, then it was Flightline, in Pauls Valley, OK. I almost forgot all about that course...played it once in '06 and haven't been down there since. Fun little course, but I remember it being pretty short and not very difficult except for a couple holes. Certainly not one of the better courses in the state but I like the location.

Thank you all so much! They were fun holes, which is cool because it was before I was even semi good at disc golf! haha

My cousin and I are actually planning a road trip to Kentucky later this month to play a bunch of new courses...erm I mean to see our cousin graduate. haha

I'm pretty excited for that, but I'll definitely have to revisit those if I go back to Oklahoma

Last edited:

Latest posts