• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Craton's Discapalooza

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craton

Double Eagle Member
Hey ya'll, figured I'd resurrect my For Trade or Sale Thread.

Wants:
$$$ Paypal $$$- top priority. I need some cash to pay rent.

Cryztal FLX or Z Drone
AWESOME Looking Buzzz and Buzzz SS
KC Pro Gazelle
FLX Predator
GUMMY Discs- Especially dead flat, uber grippy Champ Rhynos

Haves::

Star TeeRex-175g 7/10 Inked

Star Xcaliber-172g 7/10 Inked

Star Destroyer-170g 8/10 Inked *There is a small dip in the flight plate that fits your thumb PERFECT. If not for...

Star Destroyer-175g 7/10 Heavily Inked. *This is the bottom of the disc, and that is sharpy coloring Michigan J....

Champ Firebird-175g 8/10 Inked *One spot hit the road, but just a little rough. Otherwise, in killer condition.*

Champ Roadrunner-170g, 9/10

11x KC Champ Eagle-L-150g, 10/10 *Pretty dang grippy, borderline gummy. CAL stamped.*

CFR Viper-179g, 8/10, Ink *A few scuffs, but in real good condition. Onlylooking for $, or another, brighter CFR Viper.*

CFR Katana-173g 9/10 Inked

Star Xcaliber-171g, 9/10, Inked *Prettier in person. Greenish/Orangy swirl. Name on rim*

Champ Spider-???g, 9/10 *Older stamp (2nd run?), pearly, and real bendy. I'll get a weight ASAP, but I think it's in the 170's*

Champ Cobra-154g, 8/10 *Stamp wiped. Gummy as all get-up. You could roll it up and put it in your pocket.*

Champ Shark-168g 7/10, Ink *Stamp wiped. Gummy as all get-up. You could roll it up and put it in your pocket.*

11x KC Champ Teebird-166g, 7/10 Inked

LE ESP Venom-174g, 9/10, Inked

Last edited:
I'm confused. There are quite a few things on your wants and haves list that are the same exact thing.

I have a lot of discs. Any time I can move something for something I like better, then I do. Sometimes I post friends discs too- don't worry your pretty little head about it. :thmbup:

would you be interested in an orange cryztal buzzz, check out my sale thread, it's in there. i dyed an evil smiley face on it

i've got a pro wraith, champ beast, and maybe a champ sidewinder i'd let go for the TL

Interested in your Drone. Would you trade it for a KC Pro Roc, Champ Groove, FLX XL or RPro Boss?

Just wanted to say thanks for everyone making offers so far! - I'm not trying to bump my thread, it's getting plenty of looks; I just went to PM someone and typed on here, so I'm editing this. Haha.

Last edited:
brand new super color ESP buzzz for the teerex? i also have a star destroyer in my "disc dyes" album in my signature, its the "evolve" one if you'd rather have that one, let me knw

hey i pmed you about those custom dyed discs (champ sidewinder and champ beast) for your champ banshee and/or one of your firebirds

Status
Not open for further replies.