• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Crystal z Buzzz SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck finding these. The only ones I've heard of were a very limited run for some tourney. Limited like 50. If you do find em, lemme know cause I want one too.

I have one of the original clear softer ones from the players cup duo set. Very hard to find, even harder to find people selling them. Good luck though.

I have a couple of these at home, one used and one brand new, both are DGLO stamped. Will need to check the weight on them as I dont recall off the top of my head. I had never seen them before DGLO so I had to snag a couple of them. Will see if I can snag a pic on my lunch break for you.

Here are the two CryZtal Buzzz SS's I have from DGLO. The Orange with Blue shatter stamp is used with rim ink and I am probably going to hang on to that one.

But the Orange with White stamp is brand new 177+ and was stored in a ziplock bag for a while, should be close to 10/10 depending on storage wear. Shoot me a PM if you want to discuss prices. Thanks!

Attachments

• ForSale_BuzzzSS.jpg
    ForSale_BuzzzSS.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 78
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts