• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cushe???

Roc1Time

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
Ok, so I saw Emac today and he was wearing a pair and I guess has for awhile. Im wondering if there is anyone out there thats not sponsored by them that has worn them and what their thoughts on the brand are and more specfically the xsige wp? Thanks

Ya, they looked pretty cool, kind of a Keen/Merrell hybrid. They have the vibram sole and they are waterproof as well. My only thing is they changed my model of Merrell and now they are 140 and wondering if I want to stay with my Merrells or try these. Ive seen guys wear those you posted too

Cushe is a brand i could see doing well in the dg market (lol).
They use vibram.soles on many models and have a very cupped fit- which i find helps heel piviot.
The nubb style soles on a lot of models.needs to go imo, as well as mid/vamp support increased.
Granted, i hevent seen or researched their entire collection.

ok, so I ordered a pair and just got em in. Feel good on, just like my Merrells did. They look well put together, but well see in a little bit how they hold up. They are very lightweight like my gore tex Merrells were and not near as clunky as the Keens I tried on either. I guess we will see....

A month in and all I can say it, so good so far. Very comfortable, they are super waterproof, there are duarable so far. The grip is great too.

I just went to cushe website. the pair are the xsige wp. To lazy to post link right now from stupid phone.

I ordered a pair from Zappos on sale under $100. I like them so far. Moving from a Minimus to something with more support for longer days on the course.

The Cushe do seem very well made, very comfortable to walk around our course with rolling elevation changes. Grippy on wet tee boxes.

We'll see how they wear out.