• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] DD Mystery Box Reveal

Do you feel like the mystery box was worth it?

• I ordered multiples.

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • I used my voucher to buy another one.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • I would definitely buy another one.

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • It was cool but I probably won't do it again.

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • I wasn't impressed.

Votes: 30 26.8%

• Total voters
Innova again unknown says R WA on the back. 169 crazy grippy
1st Run R-Pro Wahoo

I thought the VM was the original mark for Vulcans. Can someone confirm?

I cant throw a regular nuke, I would assume I couldnt throw the OS then.

i had one of those nukes also, there is an ss in the middle of the nuke symbol. i can't say that i have a nuke ss, nuke, or nuke os to compare nose to nose though...

i had one of those nukes also, there is an ss in the middle of the nuke symbol. i can't say that i have a nuke ss, nuke, or nuke os to compare nose to nose though...

There is an OS in the middle of the logo.

1st Run R-Pro Wahoo

Does it maybe say VW?

You looked wrong, the tops are identical. Cooling makes it more pronounced on some, especially star.

The Innova site doesn't say its a Katana top, it says its a Katana turn because the Archon isn't as ridiculously understable as the Vulcan. Numerous sources cite the Archon as a Vulcan/Wraith combo, such as Dave D himself: "vw was a code for Vulcan/Wraith hybrid until we figured out a name."

here is my $150 box. Im not 100% sure what any of the innova discs are so any help would be appreciated.

Discraft Z midnight drone 177+
Discraft pro d challenger 173-174
Discraft Buzzz frontier open stamp 170-172
I assume discraft. it is for the 2012 memorial presented by discraft
Innova star glass blown open. Back says I think star VM? Handwriting on back is terrible it also looks like the weight is 125. I can take a pic for help
JLS Long distance driver 175
Discraft crystal orange buzz ss 173-175
Discraft esp nebula 171
Discraft crystal FLX challenger 174
Innova again unknown says R WA on the back. 169 crazy grippy
Gateway illusion 172
Innova glow firebird BG stamp (I dig the BG stamp. Its 30 mins from my house and where I play)
Discraft ace race 2011 182
Discraft ESP buzzz 164-166

discs.jpg

WOW! what a score! I can only hope that my $75 all Discraft one is something like that!

These are pretty sweet overall... I figure most people (myself included) will probably flood the marketplace with the stuff they don't want BUT it would also be a good opportunity to try some new stuff.

These are pretty sweet overall... I figure most people (myself included) will probably flood the marketplace with the stuff they don't want BUT it would also be a good opportunity to try some new stuff.

Thats what my motive of buying a box was. I wanted to try out some new stuff, I just didn't know what I wanted to try. $50 dollars later... problem solved

1st Run R-Pro Wahoo

I believe VW was the original designation on the back of the Archons. Vulcan Top / Wraith bottom. Probably an Archon.

Mine is in hand! :thmbup: Pics later.

175 Glow Teebird Tourney stamp
175 Glow CFR Boss Tourney stamp
175 DD dyed Roadrunner
163 '09 Ace Race...name escapes me at the moment:doh:
178 ESP Zeppelin
175 Vulcan Tourney stamp
172 Nebula
175 DD Voodoo SS
173 Crystal FLX Nuke
177+ Special Edition Drone
172 Buzzz tourney stamp

Nice haul IMO. Wish the Zeppelin was a Stalker, but still a nice haul.

I believe VW was the original designation on the back of the Archons. Vulcan Top / Wraith bottom. Probably an Archon.
You missed my 2nd post on the subject where I did a little prerubing. ;)

1st Run R-Pro Wahoo

Does it maybe say VW?

You looked wrong, the tops are identical. Cooling makes it more pronounced on some, especially star.

The Innova site doesn't say its a Katana top, it says its a Katana turn because the Archon isn't as ridiculously understable as the Vulcan. Numerous sources cite the Archon as a Vulcan/Wraith combo, such as Dave D himself: "vw was a code for Vulcan/Wraith hybrid until we figured out a name."

Here's what I got:
Special Edition Z Drone - 77+
Frontier Open Buzzz - 67-69
Memorial ESP Nuke SS - 67-69
Limited Edition ESP Comet - 77+
Pro-D Zeppelin - 82
ESP Nebula - 70
Glow CFR Boss - 75
Star Firechicken - 75
FR RPro Wahoo - 69
EP Illusion - 75
First Flight Aftershock - 74
First Run Flagship - 74
Mini and stickers.

Not all bad of a haul... I have three Flagships now, which has to be some kind of record.

Last edited:
Here is the back of the innova disc in question... it could be a VM or a VW or who knows.

disc1.jpg

Anyone know what a midrange with protostar star with LY could be, other than a pre-release Lucan? The protostar LY 175, glow boss, great feeling wizard, and sweet stamped predator were my good gets.

Latest posts