• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

The GoPro is a great addition! What are you using through the hole near the handle? I haven't really thought much about changing what I have, but it was a temporary thing until I could find something I like better.

Thanks for finally sharing pics. You've been talking about your cart for a while.

The drink holders are a easy mod i made with
2 two piece shaft collars, round od with 2 flats.
2 adjustable drink holders
2 shcs
2 strips of black electrical tape on the pole under the mount.

Drill and tap the flats on the collars.
Tape the pole where you want the collars.
Mount collars to pole.
Mount adjustable cages to collars.
Done deal.
I mounted them high on the pole to avoid interference when removing the storage bags.

There is a sick wrapped delta cart on a raffle page on fb.
Josh Hamm from the Riverside diac golf shop is a dealer.
I had heard delta was working in wraps.
This looks better than i had imagined it would.
I cant wait to seen some custom wraps.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1448341201743.jpg
    FB_IMG_1448341201743.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 96
  • FB_IMG_1448341192149.jpg
    FB_IMG_1448341192149.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 91
As ive been thinking about the possibilities a wrap is a huge game changer.
It seems like everyone that rolls carts likes to personalize them.
This is a really cool way to do that.

3syvq.jpg

Went to the delta store and bought a cart with my buddy on saturday morning

we were able to buy the first couple vinyl wrapped carts sold in the store, still not offered online yet.

if you get tired of the look you will be able to purchase a new wrap for it and its all cut out already so you just have to stick it on.

jsj4hf.jpg

Had to add a putter pocket on the outside because I like to carry so many putters. it actually fits really well, nothing falls out either. only problem is that its noisy. otherwise the cart is super quiet without it on.

and yes the lid still opens fine, this was just a bag I bought for my own cart idea. which i decided not to and just buy the delta cart since its way better than what my plan was anyways.

Went to the delta store and bought a cart with my buddy on saturday morning

we were able to buy the first couple vinyl wrapped carts sold in the store, still not offered online yet.

if you get tired of the look you will be able to purchase a new wrap for it and its all cut out already so you just have to stick it on.

How is the wrap applied? Is it a bunch of stickers? I had thought it would be immersion based, but that must not be the case... Looks good in the pics, whatever it is.

How is the wrap applied? Is it a bunch of stickers? I had thought it would be immersion based, but that must not be the case... Looks good in the pics, whatever it is.

From a post of theirs somewhere I believe it's a vinyl sticker. That would mean multiple stickers over the cart. If they're anything like the ones we put on the cars at my dealership they should be pretty durable.

I like the wrap. Hopefully they'll offer a custom option.

Is the putter pouch a permanent mount? It looks great. I use mine with the seat open unfortunately, but it's a cool idea for those that don't.

The vinyl is actually cut @ their store and everything fits on there really well. there are like 18 some pieces or something like that. its 3m vinyl, super tough and will last for years.

my putter pouch is actually a bicycle handlebar pouch. so it just has 2 velcro straps that goes around the front of the cart. it can fit 4 putters tight, but works great for 3.

I have been hearing that they will be selling custom wraps at some point.
Seems like a great idea.

Just got this email,

Dear Delta Cart owner,

We are proud to announce our new line of vinyl wraps! Although we will be selling carts already wrapped, these wraps can be put on existing Delta Carts. The kits will come in a wide variety of colors and will be available for purchase online. Custom graphics will be offered such as your name, pdga number etc. and will need to be pre-approved through the store. We will upload a youtube video showing how to install the vinyl, and these kits will be available in the next 2 weeks. This is premium vinyl which is the same that is used to wrap cars and is an affordable way to add personalization to your cart.

Thanks,

Delta Disc Golf

P.S. Don't forget about your gift card!

Where are you putting a 32 oz nalgene/hydroflask? Does it fit in the zippered cooler pouch in back? Or does a water bottle cage exist to attach to the pole?

Latest posts