• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Denison Texas May 12

HB553

Eagle Member
PDGA B-tier (pro and am) to officially open Denison Parks and Recreations addition to the community. Course is open for play, but the official course record will be set that Saturday!

Friday evening draw doubles with protable baskets for first placee team (one each)!

Limit of 100 players - so reserve your spot early (refunds up untill day of show for any lame excuse): sign up here:http://www.discgolfunited.com/disc-golf-tournaments/tournament-dashboard.cfm/tourn_id/312

Event info and course map / photos here: http://www.bluegrassdiscgolf.org/DenisonTX.html

Friday doubles is $5.00 All cash paid back, first place gets baskets, and cash to the next few teams.
FUN round of random draw with big prize!

Hopefully some Dallas area players will come on up and spend the night!

Limit of 100 players, that doesn't mean you will be having fivesomes on cards, does it? That has been a thorn in my side for awhile, since having 5 on a card seems to be the norm for tournaments here in DFW. It makes for a looong round.

An old man like you should have a stool!
Looong course, looong round, looong throws.

OMG. Perfect setup for a quip about an old man and his looooong stool and I got nothing. D:

Last edited:
disc stamp

attached is the disc stamp . . . all ams get a disc (TBA) and everyone, even Bill, gets a mini! Big thanks to Hyzerbomb.com for the graphics.

Bill, I had thought about going to tee times, but I do not think most disc golfers are ready for that concept - fast rounds, staggered starts, and quick results/rewards.

Attachments

• Denison disc.jpg
    Denison disc.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 29
This event is also a Womens Global Event this year, so ladies sign up for both while you can get the Global players package (you must sign up for the events seperatly).

I played the park a few weeks back and only found one restroom (womens) at the ball field pavilion, and it was locked. Will there be restrooms available?

Yes, the pair of restrooms and the water foutian at the big pavilion by the parking lot (holes 1 and 10) should be open soon.

Event disc will be Innova Blizzard Ape, boss, or wraith . . . . with custom Denison stamp, and a Denison mini.

No pros signed up yet, meaning the $500 cash added to pros will become added amateur prizes . . .

No, I split the cash per number of players in each division. I do the same with the added am prizes.
I also do not have a "minimum for division" as that discourages women.

Latest posts