• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG APP

Miamisms

Eagle Member
I use DG caddy and it does a really good job.. crashes sometimes but usually you just open it back up and it works. Just a month ago a lost all my scores for the year :( I wish there was an easy upload into here or a site in general so I wouldn't have to worry about it.

What does everyone else use?

no i don't care that you use some reusable card but there is still gonna be multiple people who post that they do haha

Easy scorecard You can do backups to local memory and to internet.
I bought the pro version. IMO it kicks a**. ;)

I have been using that same app for over a year as well, hundred+ rounds. Now the data got corrupted and it will no longer display my historical data.

I contacted the developer and he responded stating that the only thing I can do is manually delete rounds till it loads again if at all. There isn't any manual way to export it or any debugging tools he was willing to share.

Sad to hear that I am not the only one with this issue as this is probably the best DG app there is but I think it may not be able to handle such a large number of rounds over such a long period of time. It makes me a bit worried cuz I have recommended this app to a TON of people whom may now be headed to corrupted data eventually.

If you find a way to fix it, please share.

Last edited:
I just downloaded gottagogottathrow's app. It is the list of disc done by Blake t and his crew. It doesn't look the best but I am digging it.

Easy Scorecard Pro is well worth the money. Its a combination ball golf/Disc golf app, but it has a user submitted database that may/may not have your home course already in it. if not then you can upload your own course, and it allows you to keep track of how many times you 2 putt a hole to see where you are having trouble on a course.

i use DG Caddy as well, and lost all my rounds as well :) i don't use it much for rounds, but i do keep track of my discs in it.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 30
  • photo (1).PNG
    photo (1).PNG
    119.8 KB · Views: 23
i use DG Caddy as well, and lost all my rounds as well :) i don't use it much for rounds, but i do keep track of my discs in it.

yeah i do this too... i like the new update which includes puts and shots etc. very useful

Easy scorecard You can do backups to local memory and to internet.
I bought the pro version. IMO it kicks a**. ;)

really nao.... anyone else use this?

Easy Scorecard Pro is well worth the money. Its a combination ball golf/Disc golf app, but it has a user submitted database that may/may not have your home course already in it. if not then you can upload your own course, and it allows you to keep track of how many times you 2 putt a hole to see where you are having trouble on a course.

does it allow you to do a group round or no?

PDGA app is not a good app for disc golf. You can score disc golf just fine but I really don't like it. You can choose what hole to start on and you can look at a map and pick out a course. There is no Facebook integration and they let you calculate a round rating but I know its way wrong because I know I'm decent at disc golf but not 1100+ rated rounds.

I uploaded all my local courses and those worthy of playing to EasyScorecard Pro, I regularly backup my rounds to my SD card, I guess I could then back it up to my computer. I was talking with a guy who was trying to develop a DGCR app that would integrate Easy with DGCR so the rounds could be uploaded directly to here. Also I emailed developer of Easy and mentioned that would be nice to have a pin didstance option, which is about the only shortcoming I've seen with the app.

PDGA app is not a good app for disc golf. You can score disc golf just fine but I really don't like it. You can choose what hole to start on and you can look at a map and pick out a course. There is no Facebook integration and they let you calculate a round rating but I know its way wrong because I know I'm decent at disc golf but not 1100+ rated rounds.

Since the last update you can share your scores on Facebook.

Ive been using the PDGA app and i like it. It posts a cool pdga scorecard to your facebook. Since the upgrade it works a helluva lot better. There may be a few things I'd like to add, but it's an app. It does everything I want it to while on the course.

Latest posts