• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

dg dreams

dreadlock86

course bagger
Diamond level trusted reviewer
i have been have quite a few lately, which is odd because i usually do not remember my dreams.

last nite i dreamed that i was at bear creek and someone was there with my recently lost z drone (at a different course). they gave it back to me but somehow it was now a floppy POS and even had a rip in the rim. and i mean floppy like those dog chew toy frisbees. i was so sad.

anyone else have dg dreams?

I had major nightmares the night before my first (and only) tourney. I then had my worst round EVER at my home course. :(

I have had two dreams , where I have made my first ace. I had one just two nights ago, where I made an Ace with my putter.

I dream about playing all the time, it's the worst when you wake up in the middle without finishing the course.

Okay, so dig this. You're on the street, and one of your gang disses you. Yeah, right. What do you do to get 'em to make it right? In the gang world we use something called fluffy fingers. That's when someone really gets in your face, and then you just start tickling 'em. And he starts ticklin' you. And pretty soon you're laughing and hugging. Before you know it, you've forgotten the thing. Ya'll just go to church together and eat ice cream cones. Oh. It's effective.

I had two dreams where I find an opto line core and I really like, but I know that my dream Core is nothing like the actually disc.

I had one where I was fishing discs out of a clean and clear stream at Como Park. (There water at Como is decidedly unclean and unclear in actuality.)

I had one where I was fishing discs out of a clean and clear stream at Como Park. (There water at Como is decidedly unclean and unclear in actuality.)

Maybe your subconscious was just being really hopeful.

Recently i dreamed i hit two aces in one round. next day, met friends at Sedgley woods (short course) and told my boy about it. he asked, "are you sure it wasn't me who hit the two aces?" and i made a rude comment about what he was doing while I was getting 2 aces. later, he hit metal with his drive on hole 16 then 17, but neither stuck. (17 acctually hit the bottom of the basket and bounced out)

Oh yeah, when I first started getting into disc golf I had a dream that I looked up into a tree and there were hundreds of discs. So I shook it and every disc I could think of (at the time) started falling out of the tree, it was awesome.

I actually had a dream my best putter the champion rhyno a friend gave me only 2 months ago got a tear between the rim and the lfight plate. I dont know if that would even be possible. Basically the flight plate was seperating from the rim. It became unthrowable! I used it today and when I pulled it out of the bag I remembered the dream which was a few days ago. I laughed a little.

I have had multiple dreams about finding tons of discs too!

I have dreamed that there was discs all over the ground and I couldn't even grab them all but then I woke up and was pissed.

My dreams always seem to jump around from thing to thing but I have had a few disc golf tidbits. There is always something weird going on though.

i once dreamt about throwing a disc across niagara falls from the american side to the canadian side. once i woke up i looked in to this but sadly i realized that it would be about 1000 feet

3 I can think of at the moment.

1. Errant shot put me into THICK trees. I struggled in, and not only to find my disc, but many discs galore, and all were brand new. Woke up. Bummed.

2. Dreamed my buddy got an ace.

3. My brand new star leopard had a crack in the rim. As I was inspecting it, it fell apart in my hands as if it were play-doh.