• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGA Rogue listed under Discraft on list of PDGA approved discs.

jstout13

So I throw a DGA Rogue as my big forehand driver but my current disc is getting to the point I need to replace it. I was just perusing the list of PDGA-approved discs to make sure all of mine were legal and the only place they list the Rogue they have it's manufacturer as Discraft.

Is that the same disc and just mistakenly listed like that? I was going to order another one but if it's no longer legal there is little sense to do that.

Anyone know anything about this?

Thanks!

http://www.pdga.com/documents/pdga-approved-discs

Discraft makes many of the discs for DGA. The Rogue may have been the first model Discraft made for them, approved in 2006, and Discraft applied for PDGA approval at the time. Once their agreement got underway, DGA then took over submitting discs for approval and they got listed under DGA.

I don't think so. The Blowfly for example was produced by someone else (and presumably still is) before their Discraft arrangement, for example. Innova made those factored discs in the 1990s that are out of production.