• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGA : UNDERTOW?

booter

* Ace Member *
looks like a driver similar to the crush

dga_sp-undertow.jpg

DGA Undertow (SP-line)

02/03/12

Last edited:
Might have to get my first DGA disc just cuz of the name. Now if DGA puts out a Lateralus, Opiate, and 10,000 Days Driver I'll probably just switch to an all DGA bag.

I got a chance to check these out the other day. It's a understable Fairway Driver. Sorta in between a Leopard and a Eagle-L. It feels great in hand, nice and balanced.

Might have to get my first DGA disc just cuz of the name. Now if DGA puts out a Lateralus, Opiate, and 10,000 Days Driver I'll probably just switch to an all DGA bag.

I'm waiting on the "Hooker with a penis" disc.

mark

Max.Wt. (g) 177.6

Diameter(cm) 21.4

Height(cm) 1.8

RimDepth(cm) 1.2

Inside RimDiameter(cm) 17.2

RimThickness(cm) 2.1

Rim Depth/Diam. Ratio(%) 5.6

RimConfig.28.25

Flexibility(kg) 12.02

so 2.1
doesn't sound like the FW Driver that Atrain mentioned

does DGA have another disc in the works???

I used to have a Z Crush that I loved. If this Undertow is a DGA version of it, I'll consider getting one. What's all the hype about understable fairway drivers anyways? The Stratus is all you need for that slot.

My daughter uses a light weight Squall and a Reef, she has had real good luck with them. I don't really have anything bad to say about DGA. But the "Undertow" name cracked me up.

Latest posts