• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Disc: Stamp Designs

73957_100182480053835_100001862490373_197_7595471_n.jpg

the first of hopefully 2 concepts

this one made my balls tingle a little bit. And by "a little bit", I mean "a lot". :thmbup:

I do think throwing art's suggetions are good ones, though. And someone else suggested the disc being a little larger to be more porportional, which I also agree with.

Great work guys.

Last edited:
I don't think the 3d DGCR translates as well at the angle it is on the disc.

Other than that (O)(O) <--silver dollars even.

Marmosets 3rd one is awesome!

oh and (.)( 0) Nancy Reagan so I dont feel left out.

What do you mean by this?

The rendering looks "right" as does the 2d.

On the disc stamp the angle makes it look like a 2x4 is cutting the words in half and just doesn't look integrated to me.

I dunno...picky maybe but it doesn't look cohesive.

Oh and when you send it in for printing you should label the file "2x4pushingadiscthroughagloryhole.pdf"

Unless there are anymore submissions, Marmoset's #3 will be the stamp once he finishes it up.

Unless there are anymore submissions, Marmoset's #3 will be the stamp once he finishes it up.

sweeeeeeeeet! Thanks tim!

IMO, that stamp is very DGCR: edgy, complex, busy, a lot of stuff going on, mildly retarded (;)), and AWESOME.

The rendering looks "right" as does the 2d.

On the disc stamp the angle makes it look like a 2x4 is cutting the words in half and just doesn't look integrated to me.

I dunno...picky maybe but it doesn't look cohesive.

I kind of see what you're saying... I think if he took the 3D rendering and rotated it top forward and pushed the right side back a touch, that may fix it. But really, I have no idea.

I kind of see what you're saying... I think if he took the 3D rendering and rotated it top forward and pushed the right side back a touch, that may fix it. But really, I have no idea.

Yeah I think its fixable too...minor tweak is all.

This current design works better for Innova discs. They can accept a larger diameter stamp than Discraft or Gateway.

If we decide to go with Gateway or Discraft I need to rework the stamp to fit into a smaller area.

I am tidying up the "Innova" design and should have it done soon.