• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Meet up - Minnesota 2024 - July 13th/14th

I'm coming in on I-94 from Fargo so I'll be going right through Saint Cloud. Anything in the area that you think is playable I will pay though, driving 20 hours don't care about another 2 or whatever. I have to play MDL (*edit* with @wolfhaley and @playrecords hopefully) at some point on this trip for sure.

Be sure to stop in at Jamestown Reservoir on your way over. Ass kicker of a course and nobody talks about it because, well, North Dakota.

@elmexdela thought we were just soft like baby thighs when I told him about it. He can attest that it's legit since playing it.

This is a must play as well. There's also this one there too, which we haven't played.

I've got in on my schedule, but I'm not planning on camping. I'll be up there one of the two days, and will probably be available the early part of the next week for rounds in the TC area.

I'm similar to NaeNae, likely at CE on one day (no camping) and available to play in TC either preceding or following that weekend.

We'll be at Chain's Edge on Saturday the 13th. On Sunday we're going to playing the Breezy Point courses and whatnot and heading up to Duluth. That's was my understanding at least.

Be sure to stop in at Jamestown Reservoir on your way over. Ass kicker of a course and nobody talks about it because, well, North Dakota.

The Course in Jamestown was made like one in Fargo because area used to have some kind of housing, apartments or trailer park in area and area floods very frequently, just not as much flooding as Fargo course.

@elmexdela thought we were just soft like baby thighs when I told him about it. He can attest that it's legit since playing it.

This is a must play as well. There's also this one there too, which we haven't played.

can confirm jamestown whooped my ass i was surprised

Latest posts