• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGDave's Dyed Disc Depository

Can't wait to get 'em back even if they will do more spinning on my finger on the couch and spinning in the air for the next couple months :(

What do you use for your 3d designs? and how do you get such clean edges so close to / off the edge of the disc?
Good work!
-Mal

I use inkscape for 99% of my imaging. As for getting close tobthe edge, I lay the disc down on the stencil and press it on through the back of the disc before I lift it up without pressing the edges down. Then, I flip the disc and go around the edges with my.hands getting it stuck on there. Then I go over the whole thing with a squeegee. I also take the transfer tape off from the middle out.

I need this on a Vibram Ridge, with the obvious use of the Vibram logo. Any takers?
hhh_display_image.jpg

BLURR said:
IMHO...you need to change the color of the middle First Run Designs. I think it gets a little lost in the spirograph border.

I agree, the The text blends a little too much on the ends. On the other hand, love the FRD initials. Those really pop, lookin' good.

I did it in some different colors too. I added more shadow to seperate the text

FRDNewBLWcopy.jpg

Stormtrooper edition

FRDNewBWcopy.jpg

The blue storm trooper design is tweakin my eyes out. I'd like to see that blown up on a full size poster.