• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: 2022 Texas State Championship Mar 24-27

the weather is stellar. It had been windy all week, so seeing the coverage now, with the flags sitting still is awesome.

I didn't watch most of the interview show, but did catch Kat Mertsch. I like her. Not that I dislike any of the FPO, but something about her attitude clicked for me. And I love her extremely bold outfit today. I don't want to see everyone wearing those kinds of clothes, but it clicks with the interview.

GG and Kat should play mixed doubles.

But it is true as well. She has been decent with the putter in the past. Seems she has lost all confidence in putting.

On the brighter side it seems to me that Cat Allen has tuned up her putting performance from what I've seen. Haven't checked the stats, just going on seeing her drop in some longer putts.

inside 20 ft has long been Cat's issue - making a 1/2 power swing seemed to mess her up but she's putting with a lower arm position this year and it is def working.

It's cool to see so many alternatives to Jomez and their typical practice round antics.. GK, Stokely, even Brodies is better.

I have to admit that the one they just did where they were all dressed like cowboys was pretty entertaining to watch. No so much for the actual disc golf but the antics and humor.

I didn't watch most of the interview show, but did catch Kat Mertsch. I like her. Not that I dislike any of the FPO, but something about her attitude clicked for me. And I love her extremely bold outfit today. I don't want to see everyone wearing those kinds of clothes, but it clicks with the interview.

GG and Kat should play mixed doubles.

Kat Mertsch does seem to have a great personality. She is the teenaged girlfriend of Nikko though, so I'm guessing they would be mixed doubles partners together.

I was going to complain about having that huge piece of property and no Par 5s. Looks like 4 might be playing like the Par 5 I wanted.

I know the only time I got a 3 on the original (Hole 5 Cedar -- a shorter tee by 220') in competition was with a 100' throw in.

Kat Mertsch does seem to have a great personality. She is the teenaged girlfriend of Nikko though, so I'm guessing they would be mixed doubles partners together.

Learn something new everyday.

I was pairing them because GG likes to wear bold colors and they are both Innova.

Wasn't watching, but per uDisc it looks like Heimburg was in the circle on 18 off the tee. That's just nuts.

Eagerly waiting for this tournament. Now, we get the quick information through your article. Thanks for sharing such important information with us.

No holes in the new design allow for much score separation. If you-know-who can pick up another stroke or two in R2 it's over.

PP is hammer down on the FPO this weekend.

Kat's playing well and Cat has some incredible throw ins from C2 area.

Is it just me or does it seem like the FPO putting is looking a lot stronger than it did most of last year? I started to take a look at stats, but it's really not easy to evaluate without looking at individual performances in tournament rounds. Just saying C1x percentage doesn't mean much if they had a bunch of short pitches from 10-15'.