• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR disc

Marmoset

* Ace Member *
What TFR/ CFR or discontinued discs would you most like to see with the DGR stamp?
The Champ Whippet has already been suggested...

Stop me if I'm wrong, but the CFR program is designed for the extra $$$ to end up in the prize purse of a sanctioned tournament. I guess it doesn't hurt to ask, but I wouldn't be surprised if Innova puts the kibosh on this idea.

Anyway, here is a link to the available discs in the CFR program:

http://www.innovadiscs.com/discs/cfr.html

I didn't see Champ or Star Whippets on the list, so I don't know if the list is wrong or if those discs are not available anymore. I thought the Star Whippets were still available, but I've been wrong before. I also thought Star Ontario Rocs were available, but they are not on the list, either.

Thanks for the link WStiff.

Yeah, I would completely expect any request to get shot down but it is fun to wish. I'm positive they could run Champ Whippets for us but they probably won't want to. We might convince them if we tell 'em it is for DGRFR. Afterall, DGR encourages interest and growth in the sport- more than several smaller tourneys combined, I'm sure. DGR is worldwide, man. C-tiers pull from a 100 mile radius (I just made that number up).

I'd like to add my vote for the Champ Gator X or the gummy Champ Rhyno.
And I would like some Gremlins... preferably the beaded Champ but I must admit that they might not sell so well. I'm sure VeganRay would buy a few, too.

Yeah, now that I think about it we had Star Classic Cobras :shock: and Star Whippets at Mid-Nationals last year. I guess they can run anything they want to, IF they want to.

Also judging by how well they sold, the CFR Star Classic Cobra should be a cautionary reminder that no matter how rare a disc may be, nobody is going to buy it if nobody wants one.

Hmm I would definitely say some sort of Roc, or maybe a nice DX Eagle X. Something lots of people use.

schla104 said:
Hmm I would definitely say some sort of Roc, or maybe a nice DX Eagle X. Something lots of people use.

DX money rancho's - How could it be anything else? (Except I think Blake actually used to be partial to MRV's)

Latest posts