• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR PDs -> Thanks For Playing!

I've got 50 discs now. There are weight/plastic/color combos still without 5 right now.

S
170-172 Orange
165-169 Red

P
165-169 Red

If we have 4, I'll probably pick up one of a weight just to even it out.

Pre-Order will close on April 5th. That gives everyone 1 more week.

Do all the S-Line discs have a champystar look/feel to them? I have a red FR S-Line GM that's a really tasty champystar blend and wasn't sure if this was true of all S-Line discs or just the red ones thus far.

Anybody know?

Most of the S plastic from Discmania is like that (from what I've seen from CDs and PDs).

sunspot said:
Timko, what's left?
It is not really a what's left situation. These discs haven't been stamped yet, so you can preorder with the plastic, colors, and weights you want. I believe Timko said earlier that there needed to be at least 5 discs of each plastic, color, weight.

riverboy said:
sunspot said:
Timko, what's left?
It is not really a what's left situation. These discs haven't been stamped yet, so you can preorder with the plastic, colors, and weights you want. I believe Timko said earlier that there needed to be at least 5 discs of each plastic, color, weight.

Doh, I see. har har me so smart.

I need

2 170-172 Orange S
3 165-169 Red S
1 165-169 Red S

If you use this site AT ALL and haven't ordered, then do yourself a favor and get a disc or 2. Seriously. Otherwise, you're asking the mods to pay out of pocket for all of the SQL errors that people complain about.

Do something. Give back.

Pre orders end April 3rd.

I sent some funds via paypal...order info is in the paypal message, and my home address is in there too.

I think this stamp will look wicked on a pink P-line.

i was thinking about checking one of these out; i'll take the 2 orange 170ish ones if still available.

lefty-hyzer said:
i was thinking about checking one of these out; i'll take the 2 orange 170ish ones if still available.

riverboy said:
sunspot said:
Timko, what's left?

Frank Delicious said:
lefty-hyzer said:
Timko said:
I need

2 170-172 Orange S
3 165-169 Red S
1 165-169 Red S

those are just the ones he still hasnt met the minimum order requirement on. you can order whatever you like from what is listed in the op.

I have some 172's in l'orange, they're sweet and tasty, a fine choice that goes with any meal. Git 'em.

Ya, I just did. I responded on my phone this morning, and didn't have my disc / shipping weight table in front of me.