• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Art Posters

dgdave

* Ace Member *
What do you guys think of disc art posters? The 2 basket pics aren't mine, I was just messing with them, but, my wife had the idea of me going and taking pics and making posters along these lines. The guy tossing is me a 1st run CE TL
75030_1691625293497_1323699836_31774693_6841777_n.jpg

67676_1690902435426_1323699836_31773257_777496_n.jpg

71757_1690495785260_1323699836_31772511_539345_n.jpg

I would love to get a fairly big basket poster. That'd be awesome.

And does anyone know where I can get an Innova, Discraft, or really any DG company banner or flag type of thing?

the first basket poster is a winner. i don't think a throwing poster would be that great unless its a world class player, no offense.

I know. These were just me messing around. I didn't plan on putting my fat ass on one :)

I say go for it, this is a good idea. And yes, get some shots of pros for the throwing posters, that could be very cool.

JHern said:
I say go for it, this is a good idea. And yes, get some shots of pros for the throwing posters, that could be very cool.
Hmmm. I think I'm going to steal this idea and make a few Rasterbates for myself at some point. I'm pretty sure I can get a hold of Jussi Meresmaa come spring and record a few throws, I might have to take high speed still bursts and make a poster like that myself... =)

Second one would go up in my mancave for sure. The last maybe as a dartboard:p

Luke said:

And does anyone know where I can get an Innova, Discraft, or really any DG company banner or flag type of thing?

Go to a sponsored event

when no one is looking steal banner

Tell no one where you got said banner

I noticed at the USDGC the year how easy it would be to snag an Innova banner. They are everywhere and just held up by some bungie cords. I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them went missing every year down there.

jubuttib said:
JHern said:
Hmmm. I think I'm going to steal this idea and make a few Rasterbates for myself at some point. I'm pretty sure I can get a hold of Jussi Meresmaa come spring and record a few throws, I might have to take high speed still bursts and make a poster like that myself... =)
I can get ahold of the Jenkinses, Nate Doss, Jim Oates, Josh Anthon, etc....I'll offer it as a poster for Worlds 2011.

Meh, I'd still rather put Jussi up there. Then again, maybe one of the Jenkinses... =)

Frank Delicious said:
Luke said:

Go to a sponsored event

when no one is looking steal banner

Tell no one where you got said banner

I noticed at the USDGC the year how easy it would be to snag an Innova banner. They are everywhere and just held up by some bungie cords. I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them went missing every year down there.

I want one really bad.

well in two years if I see one go missing at the USDGCs I'll just nod and smile and think "Luke finally got his banner."

Latest posts