• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Colors?

Roy said:
I heard blue since it's not a color that you see in the woods.

Like someone else said about white being mistaken by trash that is on the course. There is always a stray water bottle or 2 that are blue on the course.

Pink I think is by far the best color. I am a little upset that you can get hot pink star teerexs/wraiths/excaliburs but they don't sell teebirds/tl/valkyries in this color.

yeah i think pink is best for wooded courses....in spring those day glow green champs disappear in sunlight!!! had one in a bush up high and took 25minutes to find it!!!! never thought that would be hard to find!

red and purple are also easy to find.

Dayglow green
Dayglow orange
Dayglow yellow
Bright Blue
Hot pink

nohr said:
Roy said:

Like someone else said about white being mistaken by trash that is on the course. There is always a stray water bottle or 2 that are blue on the course.

Pink I think is by far the best color. I am a little upset that you can get hot pink star teerexs/wraiths/excaliburs but they don't sell teebirds/tl/valkyries in this color.

I've seen TeeBirds in This color which is close to Fuchsia I think.

Triplebogey said:
nohr said:
Roy said:

I've seen TeeBirds in This color which is close to Fuchsia I think.

I'd like to find me some star teebirds like that

dark purple/blue and green suck at least down here in austin. fly-dye shit also is hard to find, lost a couple of those in trees. with all the grass and trees and such finding a green disc can take a little longer than expected even when you know right where you put it :D

its been said but pink is by far the best color. i found out the hard way that you don't play with a green disc in a wooded area. i lost my disc on the seconded throw. i had bought it 30 mins prior to my throw.

Lkroft said:
its been said but pink is by far the best color. i found out the hard way that you don't play with a green disc in a wooded area. i lost my disc on the seconded throw. i had bought it 30 mins prior to my throw.

the first champion panther I ever owned was green and it was $$$. so I bought 2 more in green because mentally it was a comfort knowing the disc would be $$$. the disc got pretty beat and I put it some trees when spring rolled around this year...never found it because it was so god damn green I couldn't find it. so i feel your pain, taught me to never buy green again.

Someone should get a hot stamp of Camouflage over the whole disc...

Glad I can contribute to the conversation in an intelligent way.

Players pack disc for Harvest doubles was a dark orange champ gator with a black fly dye pattern on top. For a wooded course ..... In Michigan........ In October.......