• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc diving

Indeed. I always give back named discs. Just cool to get no names. Sometimes I sell them. Sometimes I give them to kids in the park. Or noobs. People from far away give them to you or ask you to ship them back and they send you Christmas cards and stuff.

I have great disc karma.

For the colder months, I use a lake rake similar to the one in this thread

For quick trips, I tie a rope on it and thow it out about 30 ft and then dredge the bottom. When I have more time and another person, one person takes the rake out on a canoe with a 100ft rope and the other one stays on land to drag it back.

Indeed. I always give back named discs. Just cool to get no names. Sometimes I sell them. Sometimes I give them to kids in the park. Or noobs. People from far away give them to you or ask you to ship them back and they send you Christmas cards and stuff.

I have great disc karma.

Right on. These threads just have a way of derailing quickly. I live down the block from a course, and walk the river with my dog and pull out quite a few discs, and return all inked that get replies. It IS fun to find uininked discs, though...

I like the idea of dredging. Thought about that before too. And we are big seafood people. Should be easy to find a old oyster dredger or something.

No Staubaching going on here.

Was that his name? The douche off FB?

But yeah pat returned a proto tern to me, basically new with no name on it, one of it's first throws went in the pond. I still have it today (and it still doesn't have my name in it..)

Latest posts