• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf...Cart?

The game set looks like it'd be nice for setting up at company picnics/family reunions. Looks like it's $200 just for the cart, WAY too expensive.

to quote a great man..uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, what?
thumbnail.asp

The game set looks like it'd be nice for setting up at company picnics/family reunions. Looks like it's $200 just for the cart, WAY too expensive.

same thing i was thinking.

i'd add to this, cruise ships that make random shore parties and pretty much anything that could deal with random parties where there is no actual course available ie all through canada and many countries outside the united states really long run on sentence

Here's how I would use this. Set up all 9 hoops in a wooded or open and hilly area anywhere from 30 - 100ft away from each other. Everyone gets one disc and starts from the same spot about 50ft. away from the #1 pin. A turn consists of throwing your disc. if you make it through the #1 pin, you throw again at #2 etc, until you throw and don't go through a hoop. When you miss, leave your disc there and on your next turn you start from there. It's kind of like a combo of disc golf, croquet, and billiards in a way. Not worth $200 in any case, especially with how easy it would be to jerry rig something like this... A for effort.

Wow those are way to expensive for something you could make yourself. Plus the cart doesn't even come with any of their targets.

I can see making those targets out of a hula hoop, a 1.5-2" pvc pipe, and a T pvc connector.

Latest posts