• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Subscription Box

Cheezfry

I see all of these monthly subscription box services, where you pay 15-20 bucks per month and get a box of goodies each month in return. My wife has one for makeup, but is there a disc golf one?

If not, someone please get on that! 20 bucks per month gets you a disc of varying brands, and maybe a cool mini or towel or scorecard every now and then depending on the premium of plastic for that month.

I'd be signed up in a heartbeat.

You can also imbibe some adult beverages and shop for discs online. You get the same pleasant surprise when stuff arrives in the mail, but it's more likely to be something you will actually use!

Theres a few of them out there, none really too impressive though.

The only thing I'd be interested in is the swag, which you get from ordering from some retailers anyway. I'd rather spend $15 on a disc I know I'll use. I guess if you're fresh starting out, or just like throwing a completely random ass disc that's different.

Gahh, I never understood the mystery box BS. Unless you are getting bona fida rare discs (like "get a USDGC roc every month") I can't think of a worse thing to waste money on. Actually, Roc of the month club sounds interesting...

I get the disc golf box every month and have fun with it. I will try the new discs that I get and pass them on or flip for cash. bags been set for a while so I don't really plan on changing much. the odd ball stuff like shirts is fun to get.

It's a great idea, but not at that price. If it was like $15-$20 a month then it'd be a lot more attractive. I can't see dropping $30 on discs I may or may not use.

Chain Cutters Union does a quarterly box which I've been happy with. They design custom stamps every quarter and put them on the disc and a t-shirt as well as including some other stuff. I also like that it's 4x a year instead of monthly.

Latest posts