• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Valley

I just started playing again and wanna expand my bag. I have enough for the mid bag but I don't even carry any mids, and only use 1 putter. If I buy the mid can I put drivers in them slots ? Or do I need to saveup 5000 ?

I just started playing again and wanna expand my bag. I have enough for the mid bag but I don't even carry any mids, and only use 1 putter. If I buy the mid can I put drivers in them slots ? Or do I need to saveup 5000 ?

Mid slot can only hold mids. I keep trying to get some use out of my putter expansion from way back, but nothing else goes in...

I seem to have won the DGV lottery. i lost connection and lost a game, but when i went back to my disks i seem to have every dics there is in the game. I.E. 12 Ballista's, 10 pures!! etc. not sure how i did it, but if i could trade id be happy to.

Ok so an update. It's kind of bitter sweet. Yes I have 137 disks now but the ones that are bagged are kind of the ones I can use. I only had the original 6 slots and the way it is now there's 8 with 2 putters and a mid pouch. If I try to move any out of my bag or the pouches. I can see the lock underneath it and I'm not allowed to replace with anything else. I know this cause I tried it with the mid, that's why there's only one now. And I don't want to go back to only 6 discs just to try some different ones But it obviously was someone bag because it's pretty well set up.

Ok so an update. It's kind of bitter sweet. Yes I have 137 disks now but the ones that are bagged are kind of the ones I can use. I only had the original 6 slots and the way it is now there's 8 with 2 putters and a mid pouch. If I try to move any out of my bag or the pouches. I can see the lock underneath it and I'm not allowed to replace with anything else. I know this cause I tried it with the mid, that's why there's only one now. And I don't want to go back to only 6 discs just to try some different ones But it obviously was someone bag because it's pretty well set up.

If you're on Facebook, there's a good page that can help get contact info for this problem.

Disc Golf Valley Players Page I believe.

Other people had to contact the game's developer, Per, to get similar issues fixed.

so since i bag a pure i got a putter slot, now i can carry 7 and keep saving for the 5000 bag, but ill be ok like this for a while, or untill i pick up another sweet disc like that Havoc i just got. now i have overlap. my Balista roll flys the same with better stick, so ill be changing soon anyway. i use XXX insted of mid, little bit longer

Nailed a skip ace on owlwood 9 in the weekly. The game flagged an achievement. Looked at my stats..... Poop!
Guess it didn't happen.
But just like real life, witnesses be damned, i know what i got!
Rabble rabble rabble!

anyone else update to version 1.053? the badges you can get are worth some good coin! first one i got... Spit out... 500 coin! :D

Achievements are a great addition imo.

No Picnic (Sunshine in under 90 seconds) is a spicy one. If you can ace 1 & 3, and tap in 2 & 4, it's doable with a quick putt on 5.

Achievements are a great addition imo.

No Picnic (Sunshine in under 90 seconds) is a spicy one. If you can ace 1 & 3, and tap in 2 & 4, it's doable with a quick putt on 5.
A video was posted in the DGV group on FB of this being completed with no aces, and two tap ins. One of the keys: throw short of the basket on every shot, flight time is time wasted.

Front nine of Emporia is interesting with some really narrow fairways and eagle chances, does the real course justice IMHO.

Back nine is probably the easiest course I have played since getting a full bag. Was 8 down after 8 the very first time I played (just did one shot on each hole to simulate a round). Big ground play/roll into water on 9 or would have had a perfect round first time seeing it...

This from someone who has eagled 6 different holes on downtown (1, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7) with chain-outs on 8 and 9, and STILL hasn't gotten 9 under in one round!

Front nine of Emporia is interesting with some really narrow fairways and eagle chances, does the real course justice IMHO.

Back nine is probably the easiest course I have played since getting a full bag. Was 8 down after 8 the very first time I played (just did one shot on each hole to simulate a round). Big ground play/roll into water on 9 or would have had a perfect round first time seeing it...

This from someone who has eagled 6 different holes on downtown (1, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7) with chain-outs on 8 and 9, and STILL hasn't gotten 9 under in one round!
I'm stuck on 8 on DT as well. :( BAH.

As for ECC - just as FYI you can load it up in Friendly mode and play the full set.

I haven't played it through yet, neither of the 9s. Just mucking around. I think I spent more time than anything trying to find my way through on hole 9 of the front 9 for the Eagle. Despite the Reddit video I saw of someone getting the hole-in-one, I'm pretty certain its a total crapshoot with zero reliable chance.

I got the tree love reward. Was pretty lucky in that I aced hole one, then birdied through to 7. After that it was all midranges, or literally putt my tee shot 5 feet (backwards on hole 9), and take the DZ for the easy up and down.

I am also stuck at 26 on downtown.

I'm positive that I just lost "tree love" by sliding my drop zone putt on 9 into about a 6 inch high bushy twig on the green that I didn't know was there. LOL.

Love Emporia F9. Holes 9 is particularly good.

Bump. I guess everybody either stopped playing or got sick of the game. Or everyone moved to Facebook?

Bump. I guess everybody either stopped playing or got sick of the game. Or everyone moved to Facebook?
I am actually just getting BACK into it. My old ass tablet (iPad mini 2, a 2013 model) had been getting slower and slower running the game since Owlwood was released. It was causing missed putts because the game jumping would register as though I'd picked up my finger as I slid it forward. :( Plus my screen's connection was going bad, leaving me with 'vertical lines' running through the screen, making everything washed out and screwed up.

But my bosses got me a new iPad, and I'm good to go to use it for DGV :D So as of last week I'm now playing on a much bigger screen than ever before! Looking forward to getting used to my newish digital plastics and enjoying some of these maps as I hadn't been able to!

Latest posts