• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Disc profile page

Great idea!
Could you label the pic thumbnails so we don't have to click on each one to see the tiny label in the pic. Thank you for your effort.

Would also love to see Firebird X vs L (CE) as I find a lot of people not understanding and confusing the two. I think people seem to get the difference with TeeBirds and Eagles more (X vs L).

The dome on that condor is enormous. Is that what the older runs were like? I've got two of the newer ones and they are flat as can be.

Would also love to see Firebird X vs L (CE) as I find a lot of people not understanding and confusing the two. I think people seem to get the difference with TeeBirds and Eagles more (X vs L).

i got no FL or i would do it....will get it one day...

The dome on that condor is enormous. Is that what the older runs were like? I've got two of the newer ones and they are flat as can be.

yep thats a older one....the new run is for sure flat

Great idea, Moose.

I'll sticky it.

thats what im talking about...thank you sir

Anybody ever heard of a disc called Mainsqueeze? SSD-Soft Stable Dimple?

This will make it that much easier to figure out what disc we just found while spending hours searching fruitlessly for our own disc! :clap:

yeah i just need to take more pics as i get other discs....i dont really buy discraft so it wont help for those but i have the basic innova stuff.... need to take more pics....most people dont care to look ....or dont see it and still ask what it is before they have looked here...

Latest posts