• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Disc weights

turbine712

Birdie Member
Ok, I'm trying to shop for some new discs. When I go to store websites, I only see the disc weights of what they have currently in stock. Also, when I go on Manufacturers websites, some don' t list the min and max weights of their discs.
Where do people go to find the min- max weights of discs.
Thanks

Honestly, I was throwing everything 175. Then I started throwing 169-173 and was getting way more distance. IMO

I think he's looking for information on actual weight ranges of discs...like...Innova makes this disc from 130g to 175g, etc. I'm not sure of a site that provides that information however for every disc. On infinitediscs.com they list the max weight for the disc you select, but I don't see any minimum weights listed. Most manufacturers have a lighter version that goes down in to the 140's and sometimes 130's. Innova Starlite, Latitude 64 Opto Air etc.
If you also go to infinitediscs.com you can do an advance search for a specific weight range. They have discs from 112g to 184g if their site is updated and correct right now.

Mark996, that's exactly what I'm talking about. They always give max weights but not lowest weights.
I'll go to the site you recommended and check it out. Thanks

Mark996, that's exactly what I'm talking about. They always give max weights but not lowest weights.
I'll go to the site you recommended and check it out. Thanks

The Innova site gives min-to-max weights for each disc on that disc's page. I don't know anywhere that all the weights are listed on one page (hint hint to Innova, there).

However, sometimes the minimum weight isn't... sometimes they'll list 165-175g, but you'll find weights far lower, in the same plastic, on sale at various online sites.