• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania Blizzard C-line discs ...

dookville. its a little bit firmer than the 149. the 149 is gummy where as the 165 has a firmer rim and poppy top dome. the 149 is almost flat...has a mild dome. i have yet to throw a heavier dd2 to conpare but this 165 flies like a first run destroyer to me. slight turn with a decent fade,nothing harsh like some destroyers. its very similar to the blizzz boss'. i threw mine in a mild 10mph headwind on sunday and it turned a good bit more til the last 10-15% of the flight when it flattened and faded.

i havnt thrown the pd2 yet but ive been meaning to try.ive heard from others that its flippy but that was from 2 people i believe. ive only thrown the 165 dd2 in two rounds so far so i need to do some testing with the lighter dd2 and pd2 soon.

these dont need alot of room to work either.

i think the 160s dd2s will last longer than the others since there arent really any bubbles in the rims. its almost like the heavier regular champion

i think the 160s dd2s will last longer than the others since there arent really any bubbles in the rims. its almost like the heavier regular champion

Only thing that can be seen is that the surface of the rim isn't that smooth as in regular champion. But these things are much more closer to champion than first gen blizzard discs.

Btw.
When compared to First Run Star (Echo) S-Line DD2 Frenzy, these discs got little less hi-speed stability.